***The Official celtc 1 - 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

We simply must keep the momentum going on Sunday and to do that we must again be positive and go with the same approach and formation.

Wilson in for Bougherra.

If Miller is available then keep the same team . If Miller can't play then I'd surprise them and put Fleck on through the middle with Boyd.

I wouldn't want to sacrifice the wing threat by moving Novo.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyWaTp

Will Beasley be fit for this?

If not, then the left side will be a problem - Lafferty was awful again against United

If DMB is not fit then I would put Fleck there

WS says Not.

May be mind-games though

Guest SandyWaTp
As many players the same as possible, hopefully just a swap with bougherra and wilson

no chance would i have whittaker in the team, in defence or midfield

I would consider him in Midfield.

I thought bougherra was cleared to play i know the bbc said he wasn't but i think its just a bit of mind games played by walter hopefully he scores that would be brill i could see it coming after that goal tonight plus we are appealing AND the appeal panel don't meet until after the scottish cup ties so if we get it in tommorow miller will start sunday with this guy

7 day's to appeal, I expect Kenny Miller to start!

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:whittaker: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:boyd: :miller:

If appeal is unsuccessful,

:boyd: :fleck:

Let's play the Rangers way!!!

7 day's to appeal, I expect Kenny Miller to start!

If appeal is unsuccessful,

:boyd: :fleck:

Let's play the Ra septic way!!!

were averaging about 4 goals a game

id take the same again without reply, but seriously, any victory will do

gk mcgregor

rb broadfoot

lb papac

cb weir

cb bougherra (surely they will let him play) if not boughy then wilson

rw beasley

lw novo

cm davis

cm mcculloch

cf miller

cf boyd

thats about as good as it gets just now i think

maybe naismith, edu and whittaker deserve a game. very good squad players eager to play in first team.

whoever plays we need 2 up front, this mhobs defense are shocking and flap under pressure. borat could implode if we get an early goal.

in midfield robson will be the kicker/hacker, n'guema will pass the ball to us coz thats what he does and 2 wide men will run at our full backs all day

up front for them is as hit n miss as any mediocre side, give them easy chances they may take 1 or 2

the lads will have to be right up for this, im sure they will be

a chance to go 10 points clear is too good a chance to miss

:beasley: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

Wilson and Miller should play.

Hopefully Beasley is back in the team, if not bring Steven Whittaker in there.

celtc 0-4 Rangers

Miller x2, Boyd and Novo.

i would actually go for the draw in this game we need to win the midifeld battle so i would go 4-5-1 with this team

:mcculloch:

:novo: :davis: :edu: :fleck:

:lafferty:

if boogie can play i would play him ahead of wilson and if millers can play i would have him instead of lafferty

i would actually go for the draw in this game we need to win the midifeld battle so i would go 4-5-1 with this team

if boogie can play i would play him ahead of wilson and if millers can play i would have him instead of lafferty

What planet are you on?

What planet are you on?

i would only play 4-5-1 because we need mcculloch to get into robson and edu into nguemo and then let davis novo and fleck create things for lafferty upfront and remeber i would only play lafferty up front if miller cant play

i would only play 4-5-1 because we need mcculloch to get into robson and edu into nguemo and then let davis novo and fleck create things for lafferty upfront and remeber i would only play lafferty up front if miller cant play

I don't know what emoticon to use..

:anguish: or :lol:

so who would you put in attack Gersbear?

me? lol

Id put Boyd upfront on his own. Swamp the midfield with 5 and play off set plays. We can beat them if we do the basics well.

You have to remember, they will be under immense pressure. The ground will be packed. They need to win, frustrate them, don't give much away and hit em hard when we get a chance. They don't have 1 good centre half. We will get a chance. Got to take it.

That will be a new thing this season! :lol:

I don't know what emoticon to use..

:anguish: or :lol:

:bullshit - Copy: Try this one :rolleyes:

What planet are you on?

:lol: Sums it up. Thats the team monobrow wants us to play

Septic are very poor at the back so no way they will keep Boydie out- Rangers to score 3 and win 3-1 thus puuting the title beyond them and leaving Hibs to take second spot

How good will it be to see the piggery half empty after 60 mins with the Gers 3-0 up and cruising and the bears being the only sound you hear

What planet are you on?

:lol: Sums it up. Thats the team monobrow wants us to play

Exactly Outlaw Celtic can't defend so lets sit back and invite them onto us :anguish:

I still think boogie will play despite what Smith said but if not it must be wilson, there is simply no debate about that. Not playing a 4-4-2 is also not up for discussion.

My only slight concern is they need to win and sometimes that works for you in an old firm game as they lose this i can't see them doing what we did last season and come back, i think they would be on a downward spiral they will not recover from this season.

Play like we have for the last month and we will win this game and at 2/1 i will be having a slice of that.