Radio Snyde

colin

I can't believe this big cunt predicting we will get beat 2-1 tomorrow. He also predicted we would draw with Hibs last week. What ever happened to " once a Ranger always a Ranger " I have lost all respect for this prick

I can't believe this big cunt predicting we will get beat 2-1 tomorrow. He also predicted we would draw with Hibs last week. What ever happened to " once a Ranger always a Ranger " I have lost all respect for this prick

Behave yourself, bad predictions though lets prove him wrong.

it doesnt bother me what these clowns predict, i try not to listen to dj anyway

i actually like it when everyone predicts us to struggle

thats when we are at our best

hes no a prick, thats harsh hes just a very poor pundit

;)

The paranoia and mopery on this site is getting beyond a joke. It seems if you arent permanently wearing blue tinted specs then you are Anti-Rangers.

Lets leave all that pish to the bheggers, eh?

If you don't like it dont listen to it.

Simples.

He's entitled to predict whatever he wants and we are struggling squad wise tomorrow, i still think we'll dig deep and hammer the Tims.

The paranoia and mopery on this site is getting beyond a joke. It seems if you arent permanently wearing blue tinted specs then you are Anti-Rangers.

Lets leave all that pish to the bheggers, eh?

(tu)

There seems to be a new thread containing it every day.

DJ is the token prod on Radio Catholica,

He has taken his pieces of silver from his employers who control and run the radio station, produced by T aigs for T aigs.

I refuse to listen to the station and I do not even have it tuned into my car radio, Peter McGuire Martin is an odious little bigot, who ran the sellic bus from Carfin Hibs Club then the Septic roadshow and likes to be known as the biggest TIM in Newarthill.

A screw driver through the eye socket would be too good for this lump of shite

Thats all

its a prediction. Doesnt mean its going to happen, i dont see what the big deal is. With miller and boogy out we are missing 2 of our most influential players over the past number of weeks. I still think we will win but without a doubt we will be putting out a weaker team than we did on wed night and thats probably the reason hes tipping celtic to win more than anything else