Charlie Nicholas

Davie2909

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yous are fucking paranoid

Nah mate its not, noit once did the camera's go round the bears today and the biased in commentry was shocking, even ma hibee brother in law was getting wound up by it? ill be on the phone to sky the mora cxl ma subs as its not even mixed its pure catholism

Nah mate its not, noit once did the camera's go round the bears today and the biased in commentry was shocking, even ma hibee brother in law was getting wound up by it? ill be on the phone to sky the mora cxl ma subs as its not even mixed its pure catholism

Are you for real?

What's catholism?

Are you for real?

:uk:

rofl

(tu)

Imo Nicholas isn't usually that bad but he came accross as bitter today. He was visibly very, very angry. That decision would probably have been given everywhere as goalkeepers are given alot of protection by referees, the fuss Celtic will make will be massive however because we know they cannot lose with any dignity. See the Arsenal game for a prime example.

ON the topic of the commentary team willing Celtic to score. The exact same was true of David Begg today.

Previously, I always got pissed off at how excited he got when a team almost scored against us, and by comparison, how tame he was when we scored. I then listened to one game he did between Celtic & St Mirren I think it was. I noticed the same excited tone in his commentary when St Mirren almost scored. When Celtic scored, he was just as lethargic as when Rangers had. Great I thought, he's actually just excited for the under dogs and wants to add a bit of tension to his tone. Understandable.

Listening to his commentary from today's game (he was very agitated when Celtic got near our goal) I got to thinking. Maybe in the grand scheme of things for this season, as he sees things, Celtic getting a win would keep the title race open, hence the reason for his 'bias'. However, all that was BEFORE the goals. Honestly, you'd have thought someone had told him his Granny had just been mugged when we scored!

I know these guys supposedly try & be unbiased, but some just find it impossible!

ON the topic of the commentary team willing Celtic to score. The exact same was true of David Begg today.

Previously, I always got pissed off at how excited he got when a team almost scored against us, and by comparison, how tame he was when we scored. I then listened to one game he did between Celtic & St Mirren I think it was. I noticed the same excited tone in his commentary when St Mirren almost scored. When Celtic scored, he was just as lethargic as when Rangers had. Great I thought, he's actually just excited for the under dogs and wants to add a bit of tension to his tone. Understandable.

Listening to his commentary from today's game (he was very agitated when Celtic got near our goal) I got to thinking. Maybe in the grand scheme of things for this season, as he sees things, Celtic getting a win would keep the title race open, hence the reason for his 'bias'. However, all that was BEFORE the goals. Honestly, you'd have thought someone had told him his Granny had just been mugged when we scored!

I know these guys supposedly try & be unbiased, but some just find it impossible!

See that specky sheep shagging bastard on radio Scotland; he's always, ALWAYS, got a wee nervous laugh when we play and dont get beat. When we get beat he laughs loud and proud. The last time this happened was when we got shafted out of Europe but he only laughs when we play and get beat. He does this with no other team in Scotland. Fucking specky wank of a man.

Imo Nicholas isn't usually that bad but he came accross as bitter today. He was visibly very, very angry. That decision would probably have been given everywhere as goalkeepers are given alot of protection by referees, the fuss Celtic will make will be massive however because we know they cannot lose with any dignity. See the Arsenal game for a prime example.

He always comes across as bitter because he is.

He was over the top today though, but i was good entertainment. :D

WANK timmy cunts im fed up of them and there we are unfairly treated pish

Their perpetual victim, rotten-tattie on shooder outlook defines their miserable existance.

Schadenfreude shouldn't be be an overindulgence, but, for them, an exception is perfectly acceptable. Welcome, even. :uk:

He was raging cos we turned up with 4 first team players out miller boogie dmb and novo (subbed after being dead legged by arsholio samarse) they had basically a full team 2 brown(im only here cos gers couldnt afford me) and maloney. Yet even tho they had most of the possesion and chances we STILL REFUSED to act like them ie get beat, so fk Charlie Niker-arse and all them faggots that have a go- we are 7 points clear, 16 goals better off AND have a lesser squad than last year, yet they STILL cant recognise the facts! Glasgow Rangers 52 titles (world record) AND home of the one that is called KRIS BOYD top scorer in the SPL-FACT!

To be fair i think that wee greenock tim Mccann is okay. I think that ali douglas is a blue nose but she is fuckin hopeless

McCann's fine. Alison Douglas is fucking hopeless :lol: but I would :hump: her.

He's a tremendous cunt who I'll always hate wouldn't mind sticking one right on the wee ugly bitter bastards jaw

Ian Crocker annoys me as well, main commentators are supposed to be impartial and only comment on a decision if it's absolutely clear the ref got it wrong. but all Crocker could go on about was how celtc harshly got a goal dis-allowed, it should have been a goal etc..

And how much of an orgasm did he have when McDonald scored, fat Harry Potter look a like prick!