Alex Ferguson: "Five minutes of injury time was an insult."

papaguy51

He questioned referee Chris Foy's timekeeping and stated: "That is an insult to the game and the players out there."

I watched most of the game and there wasn't one long stoppage or bad injury, yet he's moaning about only getting FIVE minutes of 'Fergie' time?

The guy - for all his trophies - is a moaning old prick with very little class.

You've got to laugh....ONLY 5 mins! :rolleyes:

Like celtic they think they have a God given right to special treatment.

(tu)

Can't stand Alex Ferguson and Man Utd!! There's only 1 team i hate more and I'm sure you can guess that one!!!

He's an old bastard he hasnae doon anything fi us. a nods as guid as a wink tae a blind horse,an the bastards been getting his ooown way too long.

Why couldnae he let us have nani on loan so as to rehabillitate him, or send danny gibson to us fi grooming? the cunt will say I didnae manage fur money. My arse, ah dinnae ken why the batsard says he's a bear.

He's an old bastard he hasnae doon anything fi us. a nods as guid as a wink tae a blind horse,an the bastards been getting his ooown way too long.

Why couldnae he let us have nani on loan so as to rehabillitate him, or send danny gibson to us fi grooming? the cunt will say I didnae manage fur money. My arse, ah dinnae ken why the batsard says he's a bear.

Speak fucking English.

Wow, just wow.

I'll always respect Ferguson's managerial genius but the guy's a complete wank. I remember last season (or maybe earlier this season) he was whinging when a ref was too far away to call a foul and came out and said he wasn't fit enough to be a top flight referee. They took the video footage and calculated that he covered more ground in the game than any player on the pitch.

Speak fucking English.

:lol: I really don't understand people who type in Scots :P