Can anybody tell me why ...

mmrfc1873

Those dirty sheep shagging scummy soap dodging wanks (aberdeen) have such a problem with us ?

met some of them a few weekends ago and forgot to post this, they have a huge huge hatred of us when we hardly acknowledge them.when i asked why they hate us so much all they could say was "fuckin hate the h***", uneducated bastards.

They are all pricks like Hibs

ave met a few hibee's that actually hate celtic more than they hate us because of the minute silence thing. aberdeen city is like a city full of celtic fans, same hatred towards us

I was up in Aberdeen a few weeks ago for my dad's wedding. Was sitting in a pub called the criterian with my dad and a load of his pals who were all Celtic supporters. Were watching the Hearts - Celtic Game. I had £20 on hearts at 11/4. It's not a nice city to be in when your a Rangers man and you've got money on Hearts and your in a pub with Celtic Boys and Aberdeen fans.

I went to the last game against aberdeen and even the police hate us up there

one eh the coppers said ' i want you out of my stadium on your f#cking buses , out my f#ucking city and back to your sesspit'

i then replied ' you dont want us here do you' :lol:

Its a horrible place to be if you are a Rangers fan.

I've got a couple sheep shagging pals, but I've had no problem with them, they actually seem to hate Celtic more than us.

Although one of them is a typical Aberdeen fan, despises Rangers to the hilt, doesn't mock Durrant or Ibrox disaster, but it is just comical some of the stuff he comes out with, I never take him on board tbh.

I went to the last game against aberdeen and even the police hate us up there

one eh the coppers said ' i want you out of my stadium on your f#cking buses , out my f#ucking city and back to your sesspit'

i then replied ' you dont want us here do you' :lol:

(tu) Police are total wankers up there.

i was shagging a bird from bearsden whose brother was an aberdeen fan. her mum and dad were away for the weekend and her brother was somewere else, so after fucking his sister we burned his season book, wrote sheepshagger all over his wall and left inflarable sheep for him. why be so nasty you may ask, well he had the one neil simpson scarf and a picture of his tackle on durrant. dont ask me why they hate us, they do but we shouldnt even acknowledge the cunts

I was up in Aberdeen a few weeks ago for my dad's wedding. Was sitting in a pub called the criterian with my dad and a load of his pals who were all Celtic supporters. Were watching the Hearts - Celtic Game. I had £20 on hearts at 11/4. It's not a nice city to be in when your a Rangers man and you've got money on Hearts and your in a pub with Celtic Boys and Aberdeen fans.

I just wouldn't be in a pub with "Celtic Boys" in any city.

i was shagging a bird from bearsden whose brother was an aberdeen fan. her mum and dad were away for the weekend and her brother was somewere else, so after fucking his sister we burned his season book, wrote sheepshagger all over his wall and left inflarable sheep for him. why be so nasty you may ask, well he had the one neil simpson scarf and a picture of his tackle on durrant. dont ask me why they hate us, they do but we shouldnt even acknowledge the cunts

:spraise:

Those dirty sheep shagging scummy soap dodging wanks (aberdeen) have such a problem with us ?

met some of them a few weekends ago and forgot to post this, they have a huge huge hatred of us when we hardly acknowledge them.when i asked why they hate us so much all they could say was "fuckin hate the h***", uneducated bastards.

I'd say thats the reason.

They are fcuking wannabes.

:mutley:

They sheep shaggers get away with anything up there

they throw coins and they spit at us awell. the police and stewards see it all and say nothing. but had it been the other way around i think one of the boys would have ended up in the pokey

:praise: