Banned from FF

jackunion

Only recently have i payed any interest in rangers forums such as rangersmedia or FF i was a member on FF for a whole day and a half and got banned for the most minor critisicm of a players performance ( kyle lafferty ).There was a topic about ex rangers players being at the game on sunday such as tomas buffell and bomber brown etc , i made the follow comment....."i heard a rumour from a freind of a freind that kyle laugherty was in or around the ground on sunday can anybody confirm this" and got band indefinetly. I find this a complete joke and irritating that i have`nt even had a reply from and appeal against it.

has anybody else had any problems like this ?

sorry if this is in wrong section of the forum as i said before i`m new to football forums but being a follower of the famous glasgow rangers home and abroad i find it helpful to be a member

Only recently have i payed any interest in rangers forums such as rangersmedia or FF i was a member on FF for a whole day and a half and got banned for the most minor critisicm of a players performance ( kyle lafferty ).There was a topic about ex rangers players being at the game on sunday such as tomas buffell and bomber brown etc , i made the follow comment....."i heard a rumour from a freind of a freind that kyle laugherty was in or around the ground on sunday can anybody confirm this" and got band indefinetly. I find this a complete joke and irritating that i have`nt even had a reply from and appeal against it.

sorry if this is in wrong section of the forum as i said before i`m new to football forums but being a follower of the famous glasgow rangers home and abroad i find it helpful to be a member

haha gid wan

welcome to RM mate, a REAL football forum (tu)

haha gid wan

welcome to RM mate, a REAL football forum (tu)

You said it sir, welcome :)