Are Celtic going to get 2 new CHs?

nvager

I find it odd that they may play 2 new CHs if they buy the Irishman and Dutch player they appear to be going after.

It will also be interesting to see if their S Korean kid and Chinese captain make the team.

Does not matter anyway if we get our wingers back and M&B on top form we will be just fine.

st ledger is an international and english reports are they will accept 2m from the mHanks, surely darren ferguson wouldnt sell to those cHunts?

the dutch guy i dont know, but surely mickymanus wont be happy to sit on the bench much longer too?

the korean and the missing link may well play together but in spl i cant see it working tbh, although there is some hype about this young asian player of the year, hes meant to be special, i feckin hope not, not another one!

i agree play out the season with 2 pacey wingers, 2 real centre mids and M&B up top and it wont matter who the trHamps buy, they wont catch us

I'm not sure tbh.

There was an interview with Preston's chairman on SkyText saying that they have rejected a 1.25 million pound bid because they want 3 million for St Ledger.

Talk of the Dutch guy having a 2 million pound price tag around his neck.

Lot's of talk of them looking for a striker.

And with Brown & Maloney struggling, and Flood & Robson Boro bound, they might even need a midfielder or two as well.

Add the Korean boy, who cost 2.5 million and you have to wonder if Celtic will splash out that amount of money without selling first?

I'm not sure tbh.

There was an interview with Preston's chairman on SkyText saying that they have rejected a 1.25 million pound bid because they want 3 million for St Ledger.

Talk of the Dutch guy having a 2 million pound price tag around his neck.

Lot's of talk of them looking for a striker.

And with Brown & Maloney struggling, and Flood & Robson Boro bound, they might even need a midfielder or two as well.

Add the Korean boy, who cost 2.5 million and you have to wonder if Celtic will splash out that amount of money without selling first?

With Mowbrays track record of signings I cant see the Celtic board giving him a sufficient amount without selling first.

they can buy the dutchman all they want.... really couldnt give a toss

as for st ledger... he would probs be a good signing for them. but lets face it, they wont get him. why would a manager take over at a club then procede to sell their best CB, especially for 2m? its a non starter IMO

i think they will be lucky to get one. St ledge is a decent enough player but as for the dutch guy.... never even heard of him but if pish like loovens can get a dutch international cap and he cant well it doesnt make me think he can be much good.

You'll probably find its a big farce too keep the scum off of monkey heeds back

the selik fans wanted to see some spending but the only thing they look more likely to be doing is selling

And here i thought it was rangers who had to sell players :craphead:

£2m for an unknown Swedish center half. Could either be a good signing, or a complete and utter dud - hopefully the latter.

The new Karl Svensson!

According to the BBC, he had a trial with livingston in 2005, and failed to impress...

£2m for an unknown Swedish center half. Could either be a good signing, or a complete and utter dud - hopefully the latter.

The new Karl Svensson!

According th the BBC, he had a trial with livingston in 2005, and failed to impress...

:lol:

This is the dutch man which just recently signed a 3,5 year contract with Celtic.

657.jpg

The guy is a killer!

FFS they don't even try to hide it these days.....

He signed today but I am sure with mowbarys outstanding defensive reputation we should all be really scared..... :lol:

Hahaha so true.

Well they've bought one:

Celtic have completed the signing of Dutch defender Jos Hooiveld from AIK Stockholm for a fee of about £2m.

The centre-half, Sweden's player of the year in 2009, has signed a three-and-a-half year deal as manager Tony Mowbray seeks to reshape his defence.

The 26-year-old was part of the AIK team that recently won the double in Sweden and can also play in midfield.

Hooiveld has returned to Sweden and will be officially unveiled by Celtic later in the week.

The 6ft 3in defender tour the facilities at Celtic Park and the club's Lennoxtown training complex but it wasn't his first visit to Scotland.

While on trial at Livingston in 2005, he played a bounce game against St Johnstone but failed to impress.

Hooiveld only played at AIK for a season, and prior to that was at Inter Turku in Finland and Heerenveen in his native Netherlands.

His arrival makes the departure of Gary Caldwell all the more likely. Celtic have accepted a bid from Middlesbrough for the centre-half and midfielder Barry Robson, but the pair have yet to finalise the move.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tic/8450116.stm