• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:
:broadfoot: :weir: :wilson: :papac:
:davis: :edu: :thomson: :whittaker:
:Little: :lafferty:

I've no clue how we'll line up. If everyone that missed the game this weekend, plus Boyd and McCulloch and Miller are out, then this is how I see Walter doing it.

I would prefer:

:whittaker: :davis: :thomson: :wylde:
:Little: :lafferty:

We need to have a look at our medical staff. Something isn't right

Agreed. The injury situation right now is a joke. The Mendes and Naismith situations are the ones I look at most. What the hell is going on with these two? Haven't they been nearing a comeback for the past few weeks now? Yet still no sign of them even making the bench. That physio of ours that runs onto the field every weeks, I believe his name is Pip Yeates, him and the rest of the medical staff need to be looked at. It is getting rediculous

As for this weekend, I think we're looking at a team of:

Mcgregor

Broadfoot

Weir

Wilson

Papac

Little

Davis

Thomson/Edu

Whittaker/Fleck/Wylde

Lafferty

Novo

That team doesn't look that strong. I'm praying Nacho is fit.

As long as Novo, Beasley and Davis are passed fit to play, then this would be my starting 11.

:beasley: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:lafferty: :fleck:

Don't know if Fleck is injured or just dropped recently, but this is an opportunity for Lafferty to be played in his most natural position and see how he gets on.

We need to have a look at our medical staff. Something isn't right

Agreed. The injury situation right now is a joke. The Mendes and Naismith situations are the ones I look at most. What the hell is going on with these two? Haven't they been nearing a comeback for the past few weeks now? Yet still no sign of them even making the bench. That physio of ours that runs onto the field every weeks, I believe his name is Pip Yeates, him and the rest of the medical staff need to be looked at. It is getting rediculous

To a certain extent I disagree, we whinge when players are rushed back too soon and then have recurring injury problems, we also don't know what is going on behind closed doors the injuries or prolonged injuries might have nothing to do with the medical staff it could do with the players themselves both physically and mentally.

As long as Novo, Beasley and Davis are passed fit to play, then this would be my starting 11.

Don't know if Fleck is injured or just dropped recently, but this is an opportunity for Lafferty to be played in his most natural position and see how he gets on.

McCulloch is suspended and Fleck has/had chicken pox, which is why he was absent on Sunday.

McCulloch is suspended and Fleck has/had chicken pox, which is why he was absent on Sunday.

Ahh cheers (tu) ,

in that case KT starting in the middle, Whittaker on the left and Novo up front with Lafferty.

will the bans for kenny and lee get carried over 2 the hearts game if its called off does any1 no

if its called off then both will be available for the cup replay but there suspension will carry on to hearts game.

it will probably be a struggle on saturday with a mixture of unfit and underperforming players. So with all the suspensions and injuries, the team at present i would play would be

Mcgregor

broadfoot

weir

wilson

papac

novo

davis

edu

whittaker

little

lafferty

beasley in for whittaker if fit

Hopefully Davis, Novo and Beasley will be fit for this game.

:beasley: :davis: :thomson: :novo:

:fleck: :lafferty:

I Beasley doesn't make it, Whiitaker will probably play.

One of the Scottish papers said Beasley was fit, but that means nothing.

If he is though it is a boost as Novo is fit and Davis too.

The team then may be along these lines:

McGregor, Broadfoot, Weir, Wilson, Papac, Beasley, Davis, Edu/Thomson, Novo, Lafferty and Fleck.

Rangers (from): McGregor, Broadfoot, Wilson, Weir, Papac, Whittaker, Davis, Thomson, Lafferty, Little, Edu, Smith, Novo, Alexander, Fleck, Ness, Wylde, Loy.

Would like to see

:whittaker: :davis: :ness: :novo:

:fleck: :lafferty:

IMO Thomson, Edu aren't fit to start. They need to build up fitness. Whittaker isn't ideal at RM but he is really all we have there. I would go with this pending all fit. Time for Kyle to really step up.