Alan McGregor denies rape claims

BLUEDIGNITY

Rangers keeper Allan McGregor denies sex claims

Allan McGregor has played for Rangers since he was a teenager

Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor is to be interviewed by police over allegations of a sexual assault on a young woman, BBC Scotland understands.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, alleged the assault took place in Glasgow in November.

Mr McGregor, who has been at the Glasgow football club for 11 years, described the claims as a "vile lie".

The 27-year-old former Scotland international said he was the victim of smears and a blackmail attempt

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/Scotland/glasgo...est/8460453.stm

Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor is to be interviewed by police over allegations of a sexual assault on a young woman, BBC Scotland understands.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, alleged the assault took place in Glasgow in November.

Mr McGregor, who has been at the Glasgow football club for 11 years, described the claims as a "vile lie".

The 27-year-old former Scotland international said he was the victim of smears and a blackmail attempt.

yer linkys not worky..

goto bbc Scotland news

Cheers,

I have heard the other player was felipe morais and the women bf is actually a club/bar owner. Does sound like shit if it was dating back to November though and i have heard a good few stories about Morais aswell.

if shagger has to be exposed then so should this girl.

after all its mcgregor's name that is getting dragged thro the dirt. not hers.

and will she be exposed if it does turn out to be un-true. i fucking doubt it!

we all know he has got a reputation but ffs!

Another wee bint trying to make a name and some money for herself. She'll get found out.

Same thing happened with Ronaldo and Robinho. Silly of McGregor to put himself in that position but i'll support him all the way. (tu)

Well said that man

(tu)

I believe Allan McGregor

I support Allan McGregor

:21: