Seriously, how much?

The boy does have some talent, somewhere, hidden I'm assuming. But on current showing, he's not even worth a tenth of what we paid for him.

Here's hoping he proves me wrong. At the moment, he's one heck of a waste of money.

What did Smith ever see in this fucking dud and to think the mhanks wanted him what a favor we done those bastards.

The scouts at Celtic still rate him. If we played him through the middle we would see a far better Kyle Lafferty, however I don't think he will ever be given that chance with Miller and Boyd being at Ibrox.

In regards to how much he is worth, its hard to say. He has a lot of potential and he has shown what he can do for Northern Ireland but until he is either given a run of games upfront or starts to adapt to playing out wide he isn't worth much to Rangers at all.

I simply don't buy into the fact that he should be able to play as a winger because he has played a lot of his career there, Charlie Adam had the same misfortune. I always said that Charlie Adam was more effective when played centrally and he proved that when he went to Blackpool, perhaps Lafferty will have to move clubs before he gets the same chance.

Or we could look at Sasa Papac who played most of his career as a centre back, despite not having the attributes to play there. Its not a players fault if the management don't use a player in a position that is suited to them. Being played out of position or not at all is bound to affect a players confidence, which then tends to affect there ability.

Kyle Lafferty is still a young player at 22 and I'm confident if he is played upfront on Saturday as part of an attacking 4-4-2 then he will look a far different player.

I think Rangers and in particular Coisty is getting pissed off with him, the way he has been performing and his attitude, but we never know he might eventually come good.

His attitude is rotten, stick him in the reserve or punt him out on loan to a wee diddy team!