You Wish You Were There

MartinGers93

I've been too many rangers games in my 8 years as a real supporter of the team going to games occasionaly then i got my 1st season ticket and up comes my 1st moment May 25th 2003 Rangers 6-1 Dunfermline I saw my team win the Scottish League for a world 50th time it's was the greatest moment i have ever experienced being there in person along with Cooper Cup final Villareal Barcelona Fiorentina and the cup final vs dundee utd but i have wished to be at many an occasion like the 3-2 scottish cup final in 2002 sporting,fiorentina away and the final itself of the uefa cup run 9 in a row at tannadice and many more but the one i would i have like to have been at the most the same with my dad on this one

The 1972 ECWC Final Barcelona Rangers 3-2 Moscow Dynamo probably the greatest achievement in rangers history so what is your game you wish you were there

Florence 2008

Manchester 2008 (Was meant to go, but had to go to hospital :( )

Night 9iar was won

There's quite a lot I would of loved to have been there. But, I've witnessed some special moments as well.

Leeds home & away Battle Of Britain in 1992.

Good one.

To be present for this would be something else. Never in my life have I seen a player have a goal a goal mean so much to him as Super Ally here :sherlock:

Ally%20Leeds.jpg

Try this one for starters....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Good one.

To be present for this would be something else. Never in my life have I seen a player have a goal a goal mean so much to him as Super Ally here :sherlock:

Ally%20Leeds.jpg

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

that video is brilliant...the fans were brilliant singing The Sash and TBB...GIRUY handwringers- thats what i call supporting a team.

I wasn't born but when Rangers won the ECWC1972, what a day that must have been for every bear. :clap:

The day we made it 9, I was too young to remember, I'd of loved to been there that day, it was special. :D

Florence 08, If I had the money I would of went, I sat at home in tears when Nacho slotted that penalty away to send us to Manchester, it must of been some feeling being in the stadium though.

:)

a couple of years back we played away to porto and beat them. It looked like an ablosute belter of a match and i'd love to have been there

That whole day/night was absolutely perfect.

My favourite away trip apart from Manchester.

Pittodrie '87 would have been incredible - a drink is more enjoyable the thirstier you are!

May 2nd. The best 18th birthday I could have ever wished for. Ticket for a fiver too.

Happy Days.

Wish I was auld enough to have seen us win the ECWC.

Good one.

Ally%20Leeds.jpg

What about this one? This comes pretty close

skip to 7m 27 for super allys goal.

:praise:

I'll always remember my first time at Ibrox, just in sheer awe of the place, its brilliant.

Looking onto the pitch at 10 years old, dreaming about how I'd love to be captain of Rangers when I'm older and lead the team out of the tunnel and score a goal, obviously won't happen. I still have that dream though :P:lol:

Barcelona 1972 but i was only 2 years old..

Was at the Dryborough cup final in 79

Riot cup final of 1980

First time at the tattie dome was August 1980 when Miller won the game with a late volley.

Ally's hat trick in the league cup final of 1984

4-4 in 86 against Beggars

Souness' first game at Easter road 1986

Kiev at Ibrox in 87

Winning the league at the sheep shearing dome in 87

5-1 in 88

Mo Johnston scoring in last minute against Beggars in 89

Leeds in 92

Marseille,Brugge and CSKA in 92/93

Gazza hat-trick in 96

9 in a row

the list is endless but i wish i had been in Barcelona as i've seen nearly everything else over the past 30 years

Good one.

Ally%20Leeds.jpg

What about this one? This comes pretty close

skip to 7m 27 for super allys goal.

:praise:

Fantastic - but i think mine just sneaks it ;)

Rangers hadnt even SCORED against the scum in the cup for 19 years - let alone beaten the c**ts!

And then down to 10 men for 84 mins...

and THAT rendition of the Sash where the director lingers on the fans until the final salute to ensure the message gets through :D

How did i let that get into a selection of match highlights... :rolleyes:

p.s. any of these :wanker: saying the cup is meaningless should watch both those videos (tu)

Barcelona 72

Pittodrie 87

v Dynamo Kiev 87

Mojo scoring against the Tims

Aberdeen 91 when Hateley scored both goals

Both Battle of Britain games

Tannadice when we won 9IAR

Easter Road on Helicopter Sunday

Florence 08

Good one.

Ally%20Leeds.jpg

The cross that led to that goal is possibly the best cross I have ever seen.

The move itself was superb, but the cross, with Hateley looking up once, and hitting it with such precision that McCoist didn't even have to beak his stride, was superb.

Good one.

Ally%20Leeds.jpg

that was a game and a half. i was in the front row at hampden behind the goals where ally scored seconds before half time. the atmosphere at half time was amazing. as we made our way to the back of the stand to keep dry at half time all the bears were singing 'always look on the bright side of life'. fuckin tops. nearly as good as the atmoshere against marsaille 2-2.

game i'd love to have been at would have been easter road on helecopter sunday. my mates say they have yet to experience anything like it in 20 years going to games

I've been too many rangers games in my 8 years as a real supporter of the team going to games occasionaly then i got my 1st season ticket and up comes my 1st moment May 25th 2003 Rangers 6-1 Dunfermline I saw my team win the Scottish League for a world 50th time it's was the greatest moment i have ever experienced being there in person along with Cooper Cup final Villareal Barcelona Fiorentina and the cup final vs dundee utd but i have wished to be at many an occasion like the 3-2 scottish cup final in 2002 sporting,fiorentina away and the final itself of the uefa cup run 9 in a row at tannadice and many more but the one i would i have like to have been at the most the same with my dad on this one

The 1972 ECWC Final Barcelona Rangers 3-2 Moscow Dynamo probably the greatest achievement in rangers history so what is your game you wish you were there

Fksakes, have you never heard of sentences?