Robinho ... played his last game for City?

Gid

Mancini subs the sub after just over an hour.

Brave decision but the correct one from the new manager.

Never been a fan of Robinho ... even when he was at Real. Far too inconsistent.

Don't think he fits into the City team now with Mancini's 4-4-2 system.

On his bike this transfer window I reckon. What yu think?

I'd certainly look to get rid of him. He is far too inconsistant!

Don't know who would be interested in him. Barcelona were rumoured to be, but I'm not sure where he would fit in?

A complete and utter waste of money.

Don't know who would be interested in him. Barcelona were rumoured to be, but I'm not sure where he would fit in?

Really don't understand the Barca links. Cant see him fitting in there at all. Is he gonna play on the left of the front three instead of Messi? Don't think so.

Really don't understand the Barca links. Cant see him fitting in there at all. Is he gonna play on the left of the front three instead of Messi? Don't think so.

A replacement for Henry perhaps?

Rather than spending big money on Robinho, I'd replace Henry with Pedro, who IMO, is a cracking player, and one Guardiola and Barcelona rate.

Rather than spending big money on Robinho, I'd replace Henry with Pedro, who IMO, is a cracking player, and one Guardiola and Barcelona rate.

I agree with you there mate. Pedro is good. I was only thinking of a reason why Barcelona would go for Robinho.

The new Adriano. I really do not see anything in him tbh.

I was talking about this the other day. Himself, Berbatov, Veron, Ferdinand are amongst the biggest outlays the EPL has seen but not one of them proved to be a good signing.

The new Adriano. I really do not see anything in him tbh.

I was talking about this the other day. Himself, Berbatov, Veron, Ferdinand are amongst the biggest outlays the EPL has seen but not one of them proved to be a good signing.

You cannot say Ferdinand wasnt a good signing only till recently he was one of the best defenders in the world.

And has won many a cup with Man Utd.

Think it's only a matter of time before he moves away from Man City, as mentioned earlier Barcelona have been linked with him. But unlike many i can see him occupying that wide left role for Barcelona.

Messi - Ibrahimovic - Robinho front 3 would be :drool:

Don't rule out Henry making his way to Man City as part of the deal.

Guest SandyWaTp
Think it's only a matter of time before he moves away from Man City, as mentioned earlier Barcelona have been linked with him. But unlike many i can see him occupying that wide left role for Barcelona.

Messi - Ibrahimovic - Robinho front 3 would be :drool:

Don't rule out Henry making his way to Man City as part of the deal.

Pedro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robinho

I hope Barca don't go for him, after his shambles at Man City.

They are interested in Luis Suarez as well, who would be a better move.

I agree with you there mate. Pedro is good. I was only thinking of a reason why Barcelona would go for Robinho.

They reckon Pedro is going to get even better than Messi at some stage, he must be highly regarded if that is the case.