The Establishment's Den

adamlafferty

Lawrence will probably be sitting in the corner of his room right now wearing his tinfoil hat to stop The Establishment controlling his mind, genly rocking back and forward mumbling about masonic referees and dodgy handshakes.

Vive L'Establishment. :lol:

HAHAHAHA Brilliant

Lets all laugh at Sellik

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

This is a quality forum with top of the range comic genius-types in charge. :D

I think we should take this a stage further.

How pissed-off would the Mhanks be if they saw a huge banner outside the Louden in Duke Street, reading,

"We are changing our name to 'The Establishment Bar' - thank you for your continued patronage!"

:D

We're talking steam coming out the top of lice-covered heads here as the Selik buses pass this on their way to and from Torbett Towers.

:craphead:

I think I have missed a recent relevant discussion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00q0...nor_16_01_2010/

skip to 40mins and listen to Lawrence

:lol: :lol:

On a side note, the 'celtc fan' Mark Finlayson who was on after Lawrence went to school with me. He was a Hearts fan until he joined a pool team with celtc fans at age 20, at which point he converted to the dark side. That's why they're TGFITW! :rolleyes:

I think I have missed a recent relevant discussion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00q0...nor_16_01_2010/

skip to 40mins and listen to Lawrence

Brilliant, about an hour and 7 minutes in, one of them is saying there is a gentleman's agreement that Rangers will win the league to stop them from going bust.... Celtic need Rangers and vice versa so to save them Celtic are going to let Rangers win.... doh