Famous rangers fans

thedarvelmarvel

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen shellsuit bob in bar 72 once at a game also spotted natalie robb from emerdale in the club deck years ago when she was in take the high road...

lol this post makes it look like im a soap oprea nutter.

there was a thing in the paper that the lockerbie bomber was a Rangers fan and used to watch the games in his cell as he had sky tv in there

surprising ..i'd have thought he'd follow the terrorists.

wet wet wet

clive anderson

david tennant

andy fordham

graeme mcdowell

ronan rafferty

davie moyes

gary mcallister

mark allen

brian mcginley

sir mike mccurry legend .witnessed him twice in church,, quality...

iain dowie ,legend (when at west ham was asked "are you disappointed at not winning anything this season?" he replied "no,we won the treble"

Im interested to know who our famous followers are? :sherlock:

google it mate

gary player

the guy who owns the hairdressers in river city

the 3 guys in taggart

colin montgomerie

hugh grant according to some

someone said darren clarke, but im not sure

we dont go shouting our mouths off about it like the rhattling liars over at the san giro

is Shell suit Bob in river city not a fan?

I heard the producers were tic fans and wrote him in as a tic to wind him up

He certainly is

He was behind me in the subway cue going home once.

Isn't shell suit Boab a Celtic fan? At least, I'm sure his character is.

The guy's definetely a bluenose - he was sitting near to me in the Govan stand [wearing a strip] for the Title Party last season :D

he was on Rangers tv a few years back too picking his Rangers XI

There was a swimmer on that too but I can't remember his name

I met Charles Lawson (Jim Mcdonald) from Corrie couple of years ago. He was talking to us for ages and was saying he was a big gers fan.

so you havnt seen that documentary eamon holmes was in and kinda fronted bout NI, jim mcdonald(charles lawson) is as bitter as i have seen and then some

i will try and find it its awesome...."the troubles ive seen" it was called...quality

james nesbitt also quotes the 12th of july has on many ocassions been the best day of his life....lol

heres that charlie lawson vid ...lol

that is a video of an angry man ,he can hardly look out the taxi window,but when hes back out the gates ....WATP...you can just see that in his face ..

fucking love that video ...superb....ya LEGEND....

try and watch most that vid except the couple of minutes or so after king charles ,jimmy nisbett comes on then charlie says his piece...love it...

that is a video of an angry man ,he can hardly look out the taxi window,but when hes back out the gates ....WATP...you can just see that in his face ..

try and watch most that vid except the couple of minutes or so after king charles ,jimmy nisbett comes on then charlie says his piece...love it...

Quite an interesting documentary that.

Tinchy stryder, Lampard, shellsuit Bob, I'm positive i read something about Drogba saying he loved us .. there are so many obvious ones aswell, Did Beckham and John Terry not say they followed rangers as their Scottish team also ??

Quite an interesting documentary that.

yeah its good mate ,when i first seen it i punched the air at charles lawsons comments lol

Stephen Purdon (Bob in River City) is a Rangers fan, I sat next to him at a game a while ago, nice guy.

Someone mentioned Iron Maiden, think they are West Ham fans? Although Terry Butcher was a massive Maiden fan, and he introduced them to Walter and Ally years ago, and lead singer Dickinson flew the Rangers squad out to Israel 3 years ago, and he did say he followed Rangers.

google it mate

gary player

the 3 guys in taggart

colin montgomerie

we dont go shouting our mouths off about it like the rhattling liars over at the san giro

I wouldn't be boasting about that list!! :lol:

google it mate

gary player

the 3 guys in taggart

colin montgomerie

I wouldn't be boasting about that list!! :lol:

im not

(tu)