Famous rangers fans

thedarvelmarvel

The less celebrities that follow us the better to be honest, as soon as one of them slips up and causes controversy your rivals have ammunition against you, remember Gary Glitter?
How,was he a Rangers fan? <cr>

No, a Celtic fan, so we were ripping the piss out of them...it could just have easily been us :ph34r:

Really?

Interesting.

:lol:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Gray from sky sports?

Do you mean Andy Gray the ex Rangers player :rolleyes:

Most of our younger supporters will know Andy Gray as a sky sports punter, that is his present job so yes andy gray from sky sports. :wanker:

Well right back at ya buddy :wanker:

Most of our younger supporters will know Andy Gray as a sky sports punter, that is his present job so yes andy gray from sky sports. :wanker:

Actually most if not all younger fans will know Andy Gray is a ex rangers player, as everytime u play as rangers on Fifa 10 he says "my team, supported them as a boy, played my lastr year with them" etc...

Isn't shell suit Boab a Celtic fan? At least, I'm sure his character is.

is Shell suit Bob in river city not a fan?

I heard the producers were tic fans and wrote him in as a tic to wind him up

andy cameron announced him to the crowd couple of seasons ago rangers daft oor boab

Graeme Dott Is A Bluenose :)Also Got Told That The Wee Poofy Looking Cunt Out Of JLS Is A Gers Fan The Wee One Thats The Lead Singer :lol: Dont Know If Its The Truth But

he's a tim

its the big guy in jls that supports us i think

Aye Marvin Or Something Got Told He Supports Chelsea

Actually most if not all younger fans will know Andy Gray is a ex rangers player, as everytime u play as rangers on Fifa 10 he says "my team, supported them as a boy layed my lastr year with them" etc...

Yep all 35 games he played for The Rangers

David Healy

Dougray Scott ( Scottish actor who was a cop in 'Twin Town' ). I seen him going in the main stand for an old firm game.

Eddie Stone ( Scottish SAS instructor off that programme 'SAS are you tough enough' ).

Darren Clarke

Jonny Evans

Leon Jackson

Dougray Scott is a hibs fan mate

Aye, somebody else claimes Ricky Ross is a bear. Eh no, he's an out and out Arab!

Graeme Dott Is A Bluenose :)Also Got Told That The Wee Poofy Looking Cunt Out Of JLS Is A Gers Fan The Wee One Thats The Lead Singer :lol: Dont Know If Its The Truth But

he's a tim

Buba Before half of Larkhall starts trying to track you down, i'll put a stop to this.

Your talking outright pish, Wee Dotty was a season ticket holder in the rear of the Copland Road for many a year.

A TOTAL OUT AND OUT BLUENOSE - NO MISTAKE!

Someone said Gary McAllister. Knew him during our school years.He is 110% Motherwell.

Gary McAllister defo a bluenose

Here's another couple of interesting one's- Jeff Randall Sky News and does anyone remember Alistair Burnett the newsreader? His party peace was singing the Sash in a slow style at parties etc