david tennant

andy fordham

graeme mcdowell

ronan rafferty

davie moyes

gary mcallister

mark allen

brian mcginley

sir mike mccurry legend .witnessed him twice in church,, quality...

iain dowie ,legend (when at west ham was asked "are you disappointed at not winning anything this season?" he replied "no,we won the treble"

The lead singer of Biffy is a bluenose, a lot of famous people turn their back on Rangers and claim they support Partick or something similar. Robert Carlyle comes under this category.

Is David Tennant a Rangers fan? Never heard that one before. Always thought Moyes was a Celtic man, though I know Paul Lambert was a Rangers fan before signing for them, and his Dad ended up giving up his season ticket for Ibrox due to the stick he got when Lambert signed for them. Biffy are Killie fans though, they've talked about going to Rugby Park when they were younger on Radio 1 before.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wet wet wet

clive anderson

david tennant

andy fordham

graeme mcdowell

ronan rafferty

davie moyes

gary mcallister

mark allen

brian mcginley

iain dowie ,legend (when at west ham was asked "are you disappointed at not winning anything this season?" he replied "no,we won the treble"

The lead singer of Biffy is a bluenose, a lot of famous people turn their back on Rangers and claim they support Partick or something similar. Robert Carlyle comes under this category.

Is David Tennant a Rangers fan? Never heard that one before. Always thought Moyes was a Celtic man, though I know Paul Lambert was a Rangers fan before signing for them, and his Dad ended up giving up his season ticket for Ibrox due to the stick he got when Lambert signed for them. Biffy are Killie fans though, they've talked about going to Rugby Park when they were younger on Radio 1 before.

Moyes is deffo from a Rangers background.

I doubt very much that David Tennant's a bear, very much indeed. If he is he's a serious handwringer ;)

And as has been pointed out, Dougray Scott is definately a hibbee.

wet wet wet

clive anderson

david tennant

andy fordham

graeme mcdowell

ronan rafferty

davie moyes

gary mcallister

mark allen

brian mcginley

I doubt very much that David Tennant's a bear, very much indeed. If he is he's a serious handwringer ;)

To be fair, perhpas the poster saw him in Twin Town where his character goes around in a rangers top. The cop was a cnut so maybe Scott wanted to show him for being one by wearing a Rangers top.

And how are AC/DC Rangers fans?!?

They're from Glasgow, why wouldn't they be?

:)

Who is to say Malcom Youg and Angus Young don't support Partick Thistle...

The people who they told that they support Rangers........

Having said that although it's been around the web for years and not denied, it might not be true, it happens.

And how are AC/DC Rangers fans?!?

They're from Glasgow, why wouldn't they be?

:)

Who is to say Malcom Youg and Angus Young don't support Partick Thistle...

The people who they told that they support Rangers........

Having said that although it's been around the web for years and not denied, it might not be true, it happens.

Hopefully it is true.

It would make listening to AC/DC even better than it already is!

wet wet wet

clive anderson

david tennant

andy fordham

graeme mcdowell

ronan rafferty

davie moyes

gary mcallister

mark allen

brian mcginley

Tennant was once quoted as saying, he is a Partick fan because he hated the "bigotry" of the Rangers fans. His family are all Rangers fans - his Great Grandaddy was also county grandmaster for the Londonderry Orange lodge, and Unionist MP. He admitted on the BBC to beomg ashamed of this (td)

His family are all Rangers fans - his Great Grandaddy was also county grandmaster for the Londonderry Orange lodge, and Unionist MP. He admitted on the BBC to beomg ashamed of this (td)

Yes l knew that, that's why l said what l did.

I saw a programme about him and he looked really shocked about his orange background, he cringed when he nearly touched a collarette.

Then he met a distant relative who is a fen1an and he was delighted...

His family are all Rangers fans - his Great Grandaddy was also county grandmaster for the Londonderry Orange lodge, and Unionist MP. He admitted on the BBC to beomg ashamed of this (td)

Yes l knew that, that's why l said what l did.

I saw a programme about him and he looked really shocked about his orange background, he cringed when he nearly touched a collarette.

Then he met a distant relative who is a fen1an and he was delighted...

Was that the programme about famous people finding out where they were from?it was on the bbc.

The less celebrities that follow us the better to be honest, as soon as one of them slips up and causes controversy your rivals have ammunition against you, remember Gary Glitter?
How,was he a Rangers fan? <cr>

The less celebrities that follow us the better to be honest, as soon as one of them slips up and causes controversy your rivals have ammunition against you, remember Gary Glitter?

No, a Celtic fan, so we were ripping the piss out of them...it could just have easily been us :ph34r:

these threads come up all the time and so many posts in them make me cringe, it just stinks of "love us all celebrities, please like our football team", its pathetic. I personally couldn't give a flying fuck who supports us or who doesn't. I dont see how anyone should care either. It doesn't make us any better as a team or make us in a more financially viable position. Its just an overpaid actor/actress/singer etc who maybe watch a few games a season. Good for them.

Only thing i care about is making sure we win the title/cups as many times as possible until a die.

No, a Celtic fan, so we were ripping the piss out of them...it could just have easily been us :ph34r:

Really?

Interesting.