Famous rangers fans

thedarvelmarvel

I knew Dalglish and McGrain supported us when they were young but I doubt they do now! Never heard of McLeod or Provan supporting Rangers though!

Is it true Charlie Miller and Neil McCann were Tims? :craphead:

murdo mcleods family where all in the oranger order ,and his dad i think it was,was grand master of their lodge ..only heard that but from many sources though..

his granny meant to have went nuts when he signed for them!!

:lol:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Dalglish and McGrain supported us when they were young but I doubt they do now! Never heard of McLeod or Provan supporting Rangers though!

murdo mcleods family where all in the oranger order ,and his dad i think it was,was grand master of their lodge ..only heard that but from many sources though..

yeah mate i had heard they all dissowned him too ..lol

but also heard he was as staunch as them tbh...well if your whole familys like part of the establishment, obviously you would be too lol

The lead singer of Biffy is a bluenose, a lot of famous people turn their back on Rangers and claim they support Partick or something similar. Robert Carlyle comes under this category.

I think Simons a bit like that. I heard that he was an Ayr United fan growing up and would always have a bit of banter with the other two who are Killie fans, but i'm sure on Soccer AM he said he was a bluenose

Graeme Dott Is A Bluenose :)Also Got Told That The Wee Poofy Looking Cunt Out Of JLS Is A Gers Fan The Wee One Thats The Lead Singer :lol: Dont Know If Its The Truth But

he's a tim

Buba Before half of Larkhall starts trying to track you down, i'll put a stop to this.

Your talking outright pish, Wee Dotty was a season ticket holder in the rear of the Copland Road for many a year.

A TOTAL OUT AND OUT BLUENOSE - NO MISTAKE!

I think he was talking about the guy from JLS mate

but also heard he was as staunch as them tbh...well if your whole familys like part of the establishment, obviously you would be too lol

I remember Jim Leishman in the paper saying he was going to make his Dunfermline debut against Rangers and on leaving the house on his way to the game his mum wishing him the best of luck and to have a good game, while his dad just sat in the chair and said nothing :happy:

I remember Jim Leishman in the paper saying he was going to make his Dunfermline debut against Rangers and on leaving the house on his way to the game his mum wishing him the best of luck and to have a good game, while his dad just sat in the chair and said nothing :happy:

i thought the leishmans were tims? he was on tranny saying as much im sure.

i thought the leishmans were tims? he was on tranny saying as much im sure.

Na mate Jim Leishmans brother drinks in the Goodyear in the drum and is in one of the lodges down Partick area.