Point gained or 2 lost?

Boab

Got a text today to say, 'point gained' but is it really? Course, a draw is better than a defeat.

However against a team with ten men, Hearts being pish and at home, I more lever towards the 2 points lost.

You?

Guest The Brown Brogue

Before the game kicked off not one of us would have happily accepted a single point, in that respect it's two points lost.

It's only a point gained in the context of the latter stages of the match where it looked like we were coming away empty handed.

Getting a draw from the position we were in after the 89th minute is a point gained!

When you look at it like that its a point gained, but over the whole 90 mins its 2 points lost as we should have been a few goals up before nade was sent off.

If you go back to before the game I think we all thought we might struggle a bit today

considering we had the majority of the players that really did the damage in December

missing. Boyd, Miller, Novo & Beasley. Davis and McCulloch being the only ones left

from the attacking line up we had during that month.

So all in all I would have to say a point gained, a defeat would have given THEM a boost.

WATP.

Getting a draw from the position we were in after the 89th minute is a point gained!

When you look at it like that its a point gained, but over the whole 90 mins its 2 points lost as we should have been a few goals up before nade was sent off.

No point in looking at 'should' or 'could'

We WERE one down with two minutes to go and we DID have nine first team players out.

in ways for me its 2 points lost due to no one being able to finish the chances that came our way.

and its a point gained considering we were on the verge of getting beat until the 90th minute.

but we shouldn't really be dropping points against any team that comes to ibrox.

hearts to me came for a draw hence the fact the never really bothered attacking us that often and when they did there shots at goal were awful.

I agree with this, i couldn't see us scoring even if we played till Wednesday. So to get a goal was a relief also that could be a HUGE goal come the end of the season.

Got a text today to say, 'point gained' but is it really? Course, a draw is better than a defeat.

However against a team with ten men, Hearts being pish and at home, I more lever towards the 2 points lost.

You?

The way the game paned out boab,i think it was a point gained (tu)

Two points lost.

I'll never lower my standards, we should be skelping teams like Hearts at Ibrox. No if's or but's.

We were terrible, an awful performance, but that's not an excuse. We shouldn't have played poor, nor should we have dropped those two points. On the way home, I heard some cunt on Real Radio say that, if Timmy wins his two games in hand, the gap will be four. From nine to four isn't ideal, especially when weput in shifts like today's.

Two points lost.

I'll never lower my standards, we should be skelping teams like Hearts at Ibrox. No if's or but's.

We were terrible, an awful performance, but that's not an excuse. We shouldn't have played poor, nor should we have dropped those two points. On the way home, I heard some cunt on Real Radio say that, if Timmy wins his two games in hand, the gap will be four. From nine to four isn't ideal, especially when weput in shifts like today's.

You've just contradicted youself!

A point gained for me,taking into account the team we were forced to field,and thinking back at our ten men,last minute dodgy penalty victory at

Tynecastle,the 4 points over the two games,seems pretty fair to me. :)

Of course I would have loved to have picked up the other two points though. :(