John Fleck

Bobby83

The lad should be sent on loan as soon as Boyd and Miller are fully fit. Its clear Smith doesn't fancy him (probably because of his age) and he need a run of games in his favoured position which will not happen under the current management team.

He is going to waste and being dropped after a good performance must have him baffled. Let him go to the Championship or a SPL team on loan until the end of the season.

No, he's now officially part of the first team. A first team that's inexplicably bare.

(tu)

If we had a deeper squad it would be something to consider, but we don't have that luxury now

I said when both Miller and Boyd are fit.

By then he will behind Boyd, Miller, Lafferty, Naismith and any other "experienced" player that can be shoe-horned into that role.

He will not get a run of games up front which is absolutely imperative to his development at this stage. Therefore he will struggle to fulfill his potential here.

Right now?

As I said, then repeated. Once Miller and Boyd are fit. Its the first sentence ffs.

You do know the transfer window shuts on Monday...Is Boyd making a sensational recovery before then?!

Since i'm pretty sure Boyd wont be back before then, the answer is NO!, Fleck shouldn't be loaned out.

Right now?

As I said, then repeated. Once Miller and Boyd are fit. Its the first sentence ffs.

Still..........Naw

Hes a wee cracker and has shown he has something to offer the team from the middle to front of the park, hes perfect just off a main man, allowed to roam.

Hes going nowhere

(tu)

I think it would benefit him to go on loan to a foreign club, maybe Holland or Germany. It is important for him to continue to develop his technique and lets be honest, Scotland is hardly the best place for that.

Right now?

Boyd will be lucky to be fully match fit again before the end of the season. Miller's hamstring and knee continue to give him trouble so its doubtful wither he will be able to play in every game until the end of the season.

Lafferty is a clown and should be got rid of as well.

So sending Fleck out on loan is a joke.