Ball boy/girls

sneddon

just a quick moan

anyone in the Govan today see the wee lassie who was doing the "ball-person" :mellow: duties today who was marching up and down all day who made absolutely no attempt whatsoever to get the ball anytime it came remotely in her direction?

the ball bounced over the line and she let out a very audible yelp as she shat herself with a ball coming towards her

a few weeks ago one of the lassies picked the ball up, stood with it in her hands for 7-8 seconds before just randomly throwing it on the pitch as she had absolutely no idea what was going on

im all for everyone getting involved at the games, male, female, young, old

but these wee fuds who are shite scared of a fitba (Lafferty?) and have no idea whats happening is abit of a shambles tbh

rant over, sorry :pierre:

just a quick moan

anyone in the Govan today see the wee lassie who was doing the "ball-person" :mellow: duties today who was marching up and down all day who made absolutely no attempt whatsoever to get the ball anytime it came remotely in her direction?

the ball bounced over the line and she let out a very audible yelp as she shat herself with a ball coming towards her

a few weeks ago one of the lassies picked the ball up, stood with it in her hands for 7-8 seconds before just randomly throwing it on the pitch as she had absolutely no idea what was going on

im all for everyone getting involved at the games, male, female, young, old

but these wee fuds who are shite scared of a fitba (Lafferty?) and have no idea whats happening is abit of a shambles tbh

rant over, sorry :pierre:

agree with you mate (tu) its a shambles indeed

The wee lad at the corner of the Bill Struth and Broomloan stands wasnt much better. I have seen sloths move quicker and with more purpose. Little twat kept getting in the way and i couldnt see the game cause of him

The wee lad at the corner of the Bill Struth and Broomloan stands wasnt much better. I have seen sloths move quicker and with more purpose. Little twat kept getting in the way and i couldnt see the game cause of him

haaaa he just walks up and doon for 90 mins. do you think they get paid for this.?

i think they should have they wee tarty(i wanna be a wag) dancers in the rangers tartan mini kilts doing it . mind you mcgregor might not be at his best :D:D The laddie in front of the west enclosure looks like a care in the community case not a natural athlete shall we say. oh and can some one get the poor boy a tracksuit that fits him. i also noticed jin hannah earning his keep yesterday he was hanging over the new wee blond bird flag bearer he was instructing her how to wave the union flag . me thinks why should you be a flag bearer at ibrox if you dont ken how to wave the union flag :party::Tomcat::party::party::party::party::animal::animal::animal::animal::animal::animal::animal::uk::uk:

i think they should have they wee tarty(i wanna be a wag) dancers in the rangers tartan mini kilts doing it . mind you mcgregor might not be at his best :D:D The laddie in front of the west enclosure looks like a care in the community case not a natural athlete shall we say. oh and can some one get the poor boy a tracksuit that fits him. i also noticed jin hannah earning his keep yesterday he was hanging over the new wee blond bird flag bearer he was instructing her how to wave the union flag . me thinks why should you be a flag bearer at ibrox if you dont ken how to wave the union flag :party::Tomcat::party::party::party::party::animal::animal::animal::animal::animal::animal::animal::uk::uk:

Baby Boruc :craphead: ?