'Supporters' - Don't make me laugh.

OrangeBurn

The atmosphere at Ibrox has almost gone; it's being replaced with grumpy pain-in-the-arse 'supporters' who feel the only way they can make a noise is by shouting abuse and critising the team. To be honest, i'm really sick of it.

Fair enough it wasn't a great performance, but why can't we support our team when things are going bad. For example, sitting in BF3 today, there was some guys darted near me who were CONSTANTLY abusing big Lafferty. It seems he can do nothing right at all. No matter what he done, this cunt near me was abusing Kyle for doing things wrong and RIGHT. I even heard someone moaning because Kyle chose to pass it left rather than right.

It's a disgrace that fans can come to Ibrox and shout about fuckin' everything. Thomson missing the target, Fleck running with the ball, Lafferty heading the ball. These morons will critisise anything and it's seriously putting me off going to Ibrox. Is it really that hard to clap an attempt?

I wish these arseholes would either leave Ibrox and not come back, or turn there constant abuse into praise for their team.

What's your thoughts people?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where I sit, GF, there is not much abuse to players, bar a few surrounding me, and half the time, they are not there, and other people are in their seats.

There are two things that really get on my tits.

1) The stewards - picking people at random, and telling them to sit down. Telling them to stop spinning their scarves, and today, for a first, telling people to calm down, and stop jumping about - what the fcuk is that all about?

2)The arseholes who sit near me, who come in late, and leave early. They don't sing, cheer, or do anything bar moan, and talk about other things. When you try to get the atmosphere going, they moan, complain, grumble, and tell you to sit down, as they can't see the game. I have almost been fighting with a few of them over stuff - mainly singing - why do these people bother?

I thought the atmosphere against Falkirk was horrific, like most games at Ibrox. What can you do when you have supporters and stewards, telling you to do this, and that... ?

Give me an away day, any day, you don't get arseholes pretending they support Rangers, calling the support, and players all the names under the sun.

Where I sit, GF, there is not much abuse to players, bar a few surrounding me, and half the time, they are not there, and other people are in their seats.

1) The stewards - picking people at random, and telling them to sit down. Telling them to stop spinning their scarves, and today, for a first, telling people to calm down, and stop jumping about - what the fcuk is that all about?

2)The arseholes who sit near me, who come in late, and leave early. They don't sing, cheer, or do anything bar moan, and talk about other things. When you try to get the atmosphere going, they moan, complain, grumble, and tell you to sit down, as they can't see the game. I have almost been fighting with a few of them over stuff - mainly singing - why do these people bother?

I thought the atmosphere against Falkirk was horrific, like most games at Ibrox. What can you do when you have supporters and stewards, telling you to do this, and that... ?

Give me an away day, any day, you don't get arseholes pretending they support Rangers, calling the support, and players all the names under the sun.

Muff once again you are spot on. (tu)

Well there is this guy a row back from me and along about 9 or 10 seats at the start of the next row and every game all he does is shouts abuse even though we are 3-0 up he is just a big fucking moan and i saw a guy behind him today he was singing trying to get people going and when the guy shouted abuse at any player he would just stare the face right off him and i don't blame him the guy is a complete wank and is there every game but just moans at every chance he gets

Muff once again you are spot on. (tu)

Between the stewards and some supporters, it will soon be a crime to support, sing, and dance for the club you love, at games (home).

Get these persons to fcuk!

I honestly think the lack of atmosphere is poor due to the poor football. If people aren't being entertained then are going to moan. There is a lot who are impossible to please. A guy that sits behind me moans about every single thing. If we haven't scored within two minutes he starts moaning it really drives me mad. I love Iborx when its at its loudest there is no place like it. Sadly we don't get to experience it much.

what ive noticed is the majority of them from where i sit go crazy when were keeping possession telling them to get it up the park and when they do they complain that were not keeping possession <cr>

I honestly think the lack of atmosphere is poor due to the poor football. If people aren't being entertained then are going to moan. There is a lot who are impossible to please. A guy that sits behind me moans about every single thing. If we haven't scored within two minutes he starts moaning it really drives me mad. I love Iborx when its at its loudest there is no place like it. Sadly we don't get to experience it much.

Some people expect too much and compare our current team to the past. The curent Rangers team are never going to compare to the mid 60's team, the ECWC team, the 9IAR team or the Advocaat team, support them none the less.

it puts you off going but why pay £20 to sit in the pissing rain be told to sit down in silence while cunts moan around you and stare you out for singing when for £20 you could go to the pub with an atmosphere or pay for a month of sky and have a few mates round

what ive noticed is the majority of them from where i sit go crazy when were keeping possession telling them to get it up the park and when they do they complain that were not keeping possession <cr>

The thick fcukers!

'Get the ball up the fcuking park'

'What's with this long ball shite, Weir, Davis, Papac... you are pish'

'Get it up the park, long, move it'

'Another long ball, Lafferty, control the fcuking ball, Davis, you should be bringing that down... hoy, you, shut the fcuk up... '

Gets even worse when the players cant celebrate with the fans when scoring, i thought the atmosphere picked up a bit last season, alot more after the split anyway, but seems to be gone way down hill again this season.

We have had our fare share of encounters with people at Ibrox, just a few weeks back some guy reported us to stewarts for standing up after a barrage of abuse.

Also my latest encounter at the last Falkirk match when 10mins after full time when the majority of fans have left a fan physically pushed me down the stairs as I was trying to get to a bag on the other side of the stairs, informing me that "Its a main walkway you can't stand in it" he then had the cheek to report me after it.

This is the things even people who are trying to make a difference at Ibrox has to put up with shit of there own fans, most people can't be bothered with the haste of singing and view people who can as annoying.

"WHY DID YOU HIT IT!? Cut inside and cross it!"

Most bizarre thing i've ever heard.

worst thing ive ever seen was last year vs aberdeen i think it was, was the last home game of the season and TBO had a card display ready and there were two people behind me who came in just before kick off and everyone else around me was holding up these cards but these two and i said "your cards are under your seat" and one of them turned to me and went "aye and so ?" i was like fs, people have spent hours setting this out to make it a better atmosphere and to show support and use two just dont give a fuck

Govan Front stewards sound like a right bunch of wankers, not the first time I've heard story's about them

I'd love to become an away fan eventually, home games other than OF are :anguish: for atmosphere

Agree mate (tu)

Govan Front stewards sound like a right bunch of wankers, not the first time I've heard story's about them

I'd love to become an away fan eventually, home games other than OF are :anguish: for atmosphere

A lot of the away games are slowly turning into boring atmospheres too tho, motherwell and falkirk this season for example.

Disagree mate we could have Barcelona's 11 out there and you'd still have people on there arses moaning

It's something you just deal with at Ibrox... if you want to sign your best option is move seat