Chuffed to bits but still not anywhere near certain of the league outcome

davidrennie75

I think we certainly can win the league thats not up for debate, but I would love us to get by this old firm with a 10 points or more as a gap before I feel really confident

Only last season we hadn't won a title since 2005

Our squad is threadbare a few injuries in key positions and we could struggle, but the stat of 1 defeat in 33 is swinging me to saying I think we're gonna do it

Not that I let on any of this to tim associates

NO SURRENDER

With a 10 point lead I think we should feel confident - just not complacent - we still need to cross the finish line but we have a stable team that doesn't lose many games and with 13 games to go it would take quite a collapse to loose but this is football and it is never over until it is.

I don't think there's anyway we won't drop points before the end of the season but the Tims have 4 massive games coming up against us, hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd. Can you see them taking 12 points from 12 there? Not a fuckin chance. We seem to have a confidence about us. Celtic can barely string 2 passes together

Calm down a bit guys. We're not 10 points clear. Hibs might win their game in hand ;)

I think Hibs will get second this year coz the tims are shit cant even beat killie with their star signing big Keane :L so i think its safe to say the league is coming to ibrox :):21:

I don't think there's anyway we won't drop points before the end of the season but the Tims have 4 massive games coming up against us, hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd. Can you see them taking 12 points from 12 there? Not a fuckin chance. We seem to have a confidence about us. Celtic can barely string 2 passes together

dont hold much hope that aberdeen ,hearts, or dundee hibs , will take anything off them, as usual we will do it ourselves,it not about them its about us and i have no fears that we can push on and land all 3 trophies!!! we welcome the chase!!!!

Motherwell game is massive for us, win that and we are still 10 in front then I think its pretty much in the bag.

Lets not forget we have dropped points recently as well, we cannot let them back in. If we go into that OF game with the 10 point gap intact and win, then they will never recover.

With a 10 point lead I think we should feel confident - just not complacent - we still need to cross the finish line but we have a stable team that doesn't lose many games and with 13 games to go it would take quite a collapse to loose but this is football and it is never over until it is.

i think you must be mad we are in cloud 9 mate

The 'Well game is vital.

The t**** will be looking at that and thinking that we're likely to drop points.

Any win, but especially a convincing one there and it'll be Samaritans time down Parkhead way.....

If we can have a very good February picking up at least 10 points as well as beating celtc and I think we are champions.

But the games against Motherwell and Hibs will determine the outcome of the title. And forget this convincing win stuff, I would take a 1-0 win with the ball bouncing in off the defenders arse!

Fir Park next Wednesday is massive!

Confidence is key.

We need to be going to the 'harder' ground with our chests pumped out thinking that we'll pish all over the opponent, instead of being feart of what they will do to us.

Totally agree. We are the ones in the lead. We have nothing to fear.