Much improved from KT

TexasGers

I thought KT was great today, one of the few highlights. His energy level was good throughout the match and he was back to his old self breaking up play and keeping it simple.

He's really starting to turn the corner I feel.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought KT was great today, one of the few highlights. His energy level was good throughout the match and he was back to his old self breaking up play and keeping it simple.

I hope you are right, but him and Mcculloch together in the middle do not add much in an attacking sense. They both are stodgy players. Not much guile between them.

Spot on, I'm delighted that he's starting to find his feet again.

I've said this before but he really is a invaluable member of our midfield when he's on form (tu)

Smith/McCoist don't want to drop McCulloch because of his "defensive duties" put it this way, if we want to get back to the way we were in December we need Davis in CM leaving McCulloch or Thomson out, on currrent form the player that should be left out is McCulloch, as Thomsons looking better each game he plays

Smith/McCoist don't want to drop McCulloch because of his "defensive duties" put it this way, if we want to get back to the way we were in December we need Davis in CM leaving McCulloch or Thomson out, on currrent form the player that should be left out is McCulloch, as Thomsons looking better each game he plays

(tu)

Lee has come in and done a job in the middle, but Davis has to be played in the middle with speed on the flanks

(tu)

Many of us have been saying it for months, he needed time and patience to get back to his best. I still don't think he's there yet, but he's getting better with every game in recent weeks.

Also been one of the many saying McCulloch/Thommo doesn't work or help either player play to their best.

Massive decision has to be made soon, regarding Davis playing in the middle with Thomson if he can manage to keep this level of performance up.

But saying that i can see why McCulloch is in the team, it's his leadership qualities. The guy is a born winner and that's why Walter has him in there.

(tu)

Lee has come in and done a job in the middle, but Davis has to be played in the middle with speed on the flanks

Agreed.Davis and McCulloch or Davis and Thomson in the middle,and two wide men(with pace) is the way to go. (tu)

thomsons tackle in the 89th minute is everything i love about him, st mirren could be through on goal if there player gets to the ball and puts in a good ball, and thomson sprints in going right through the ball and player, fucking class, suprirsed the player didnt burst into a pile of dust ^_^

Thought he was ok, but nobody apart from Bougy played well today.

Davis did well, McCulloch did well and so did Thomson.

Did well? We were playing a fucking pub team and we could not string 2 passes or get shots on goal.

It was a fucking shocking performance today.