Whittaker and Naismith?

polar bear

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really pissed off tnite about this. Naismith is a disgrace, im not whittakers biggest fan but at least he has played his bit in this campaign. I know ive gave fleck a bit in the past but him and Novo should of started instead of Naismith. Hell even Wylde would have been a better shout.

Im really pissed off tnite about this. Naismith is a disgrace, im not whittakers biggest fan but at least he has played his bit in this campaign. I know ive gave fleck a bit in the past but him and Novo should of started instead of Naismith. Hell even Wylde would have been a better shout.

He's done well at times, chipped in with goals at times but fuck me when you lose the ball run to win it back!! Don't just stand there like a fucking gimp bitch and give up.

How long we going to hear about Naismiths confidence or just back from injury excuses that are usually rolled out. In any position hes an incredibly average player, never ever a 2 million pound player. Hes one of Walters signings that baffles me the most.

the boys pish.

Whittaker's not really a footballer.

Naismith is just lacking confidence, patience is running out with him quickly though.

I really thought Naismith was going to do the business for us,when we first signed him.But the more I see him,the less I rate him.

To be honest,I wouldn't even have him on the bench now. :(

How the fuck did these two manage to con Walter into getting the start tonight? <cr>

Surely Novo,Fleck,and even Lafferty would have been an improvement. :huh:

My thoughts too. Walter let us down badly starting those two imposters.

Exactly NV, We were running riot back in December playing with wide men. <cr>

Wouldn't have had Naismith anywhere near my starting lineup tonight tbh. I presume Fleck is injured having not received a strip tonight or a game on Saturday. Unfortunately our options are limited at the moment by Beasley's continued inaction but i'd probably have started with Lafferty wide left given the options at our disposal.

Thought that Miller was absolutely woeful as well tonight and probably shaded Whittaker for second poorest player.

How the fuck did these two manage to con Walter into getting the start tonight? <cr>

Surely Novo,Fleck,and even Lafferty would have been an improvement. :huh:

Whittaker is powder puff - always your man to add a third goal when you're cruising but he doesn't have the balls to get stuck in and take the initiative on a night like that.

Naismith has been woefully out of form for years now.

Why Smith has stopped starting Novo - a crucial component on the LW during our all-conquering run around Xmas - only he knows :anguish:

If Steven Naismith wasn't falling over, he was falling into the opposition, and giving away fouls. If he wasn't doing that, then he was miss-controlling a ball, wasting it, and hiding.

Steven Whittaker is not a defender, and he is absolutely hopeless in midfield. Both Naismith and Whittaker cannot play in there, they leave their fullbacks far too exposed, and do not get involved, and when they do, they either give a foul away, or lose possession. Tonight we started with nine men on the park!