Whittaker Or Broadfoot

rangers57

Whittaker Or Broadfoot  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is better

• Whittaker
    • Broadfoot

Not too sure who I'd rather see face celtc, and McGeady? The myth that Broadfoot keeps McGeady in his back pocket is a load of rubbish - he's done it in one game, but Whittaker struggles against him aswell.

mcgeady has been played more on the right this season, therefore, i think papac will have to be switched on for the full 90. whittaker for me as the beggars are dodgy at the back

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure who I'd rather see face celtc, and McGeady? The myth that Broadfoot keeps McGeady in his back pocket is a load of rubbish - he's done it in one game, but Whittaker struggles against him aswell.

mcgeady has been played more on the right this season, therefore, i think papac will have to be switched on for the full 90. whittaker for me as the beggars are dodgy at the back

Diomansy Kamara will be a handful!

I think defensively, Broadfoots better. So for this Sunday i'm expecting Broadfoot to be at RB and Whittaker to play RM. He'll be needed to protect Broadfoot and in terms of attacking and dribbling he's brilliant.

If it's defensive cover, you're as well giving me a game over Whittaker.

He's great going forward, but he should never be marking AIDS/Kamara in this game.

I think defensively, Broadfoots better. So for this Sunday i'm expecting Broadfoot to be at RB and Whittaker to play RM. He'll be needed to protect Broadfoot and in terms of attacking and dribbling he's brilliant.

He's great going forward, but he should never be marking AIDS/Kamara in this game.

Correct. Although I'm sure you're no a bad player. :craphead:

Correct. Although I'm sure you're no a bad player. :craphead:

:lol: Centre-half to trade, 6'4 as well.

Not that great any more, too old (22)/too many cigarettes to run about the way I used to.