Wiiliam McBeath's Headstone - Completed and now installed

Lutheran

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These pictures can be put on any website or shown wherever you like mate. Not a VB or RM promotional or anything like that. But to show Bears working together and honouring one of our founding fathers.

Together we are stronger!

You mean unlike another website using them and insinuating this was their work?

These pictures can be put on any website or shown wherever you like mate. Not a VB or RM promotional or anything like that. But to show Bears working together and honouring one of our founding fathers.

I have no idea what you mean Damien? :2gunsfiring_v1:

Others can take the credit if they so wish, Bears know who did what.

;)

I have just been on another website which hase well over 100 replies all complementing the guys who did this tremendous peice of work, and NOT ONCE did i see anyone on that site " Insinuate " that it was their work. :rolleyes:

I have just been on another website which hase well over 100 replies all complementing the guys who did this tremendous peice of work, and NOT ONCE did i see anyone on that site " Insinuate " that it was their work. :rolleyes:

Did you see any comments saying Vanguardbears were involved? If not - why not? Surely if a Rangers supporters website, erects a headstone for a founding father, then out of courtesy, you would mention the people involved in such a project?

Have you read all the posts that are being chopped mentioning VB?

Did you see all the bans handed out, giving the following reason?

You have been banned for the following reason:

No Vanguard Bears talk on FF please.

Unity is strength my friend and our unity was shown by everyone from VB, RM and other Rangers websites contributing to this great cause. Others refused to get involved and refuse to acknowledge who did what. Regardless of that, 99% of Bears are united and have a common cause.

I just came upon that thread after about 100 replies, and yes i did notice one post that mentioned the VB being removed :( i don't know anything about the bannings mind you,

But with all due respect mate FF is not exactly treated on RM and VB with much enthusiasim to say the least, i don't come in here very often now because of all the badmouthing that goes on and i just think that is very sad indeed, But good luck with future Rangers related projects.