Monday the 15th Feb 2010

nvager

We all know that mob are more interested in us than their own mob.

Whereas we couldnae give a fuck aboot them......

To all beggars reading this..........

Keano theres only 1 Keano

He looks like SUBO

and plays like SEBO

£65k a week for second and nae Champions league......priceless

hahahaha good morning fellow bears. A little bit of hope for the t****, or so they think. They are a deluded bunch of idiots. They will be penning letters to the banks sfa, rspca, nasa and any other company who will listen to there greetin.

GIRFUY were 10 points clear, and even us going into administration and playing 11 kirk broadfoots wouldnae get you near us. was going to put we welcome the chase but ffs you canae do that right

I have it on good authority that there is a convoy of JCBs currently travelling down Paisely Road West, en route to demolish Ibrox.

My mate Seamus swears by it.

:craphead:

theres a crowd with green white scarves gathering to watch

word is they are getting restless as there is no sign of the JCBs arriving

The bank wont put rangers in to administration because the bank would rather we win the league again get another 12-15 million champions league money. And they would only get 10 p in the pound of the debt i think the bank would rather we get the champions league money and then sell mcgregor and bougherra then the debt will be right down come the summer.

The best part is that this is clearly a rumour made up by Tims to fool Rangers fans. Unfortunately, no Rangers fan believes it and the only people they are fooling is fellow Celtic fans! How stupid are these idiots! :):)

The best part is that this is clearly a rumour made up by Tims to fool Rangers fans. Unfortunately, no Rangers fan believes it and the only people they are fooling is fellow Celtic fans! How stupid are these idiots! :):)

The consensus on kerrydale street is even if we did go into administration and were deducted ten points we would still comfortably win the league….. :lol:

The consensus on kerrydale street is even if we did go into administration and were deducted ten points we would still comfortably win the league….. :lol:

Unfortunately for them, the 10 point deduction is only for English teams :lol: (I think)

Unfortunately for them, the 10 point deduction is only for English teams :lol: (I think)

It’s not….