***The Official Rangers v celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all set up for a brilliant match and I'm getting excited far away on the other side of the world. They are going to come at us from the off and I'm a bit worried about our full-backs. I think we need to line-up as a counter-attacking team.

A bit regrettably, I'd drop McCulloch for this one and play Smith at LM and Novo at RM to help the full-backs out, and with Davis and Thomson at CM I think there would be enough strength, creativity, speed and goal scoring ability in that line-up to play that type of game. Anyway, I doubt if that's the team we'll see but whatever approach WS takes we can and should beat them.

1-0

:21:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:novo: :davis: :mcculloch: :beasley:

:boyd: :miller:

Davis HAS to play in the centre imo, he is far too isolated out wide and he is far more effective in the centre as he has proven over the past few months. Also when he does play on the right he tends to drift inside leaving us narrow and shor of width on the flanks.

This is the key for us on Sunday, we have to play two wide players to stretch the scums backline (which is why i've shosen Beasley and Novo) giving us more space for the likes of Miller, Boyd and Davis to exploit.

However, former Celtic defender Tom Boyd had sympathy for Celtic's stance.

"I would have imagined that Alex Ferguson would have been proud of the timing," he said.

"For me, Celtic have done the right thing by going to the SFA and querying the competency of referees this season.

"On the evidence I have seen, there have been a lot of outrageous decisions and Celtic have been the worst victims by far of a lot of honest mistakes."

:anguish:

I can't actually believe what I'm reading.

I really, really, really, really hope big Lee Legend shatters a F*nian's leg on Sunday.

I have a pretty good old firm record... dont want to taint it :(

1-1 D

2-0 W

3-0 W

1-0 W

0-1 L

0-2 L

1-0 W

2-1 W

1-1 D

Thats my last 4 OF games mate ,bet your glad ive gave my son my ticket for sunday lol....

Lets hope you don't bother going back to anymore :P

honestly mate thats the truth ,and ive banned myself now so dont worry ,prior to that i had hardly seen us lose an OF

match ..i musta ate the wrong spuds or something since lol