Follow Follow Played at Stadium MK!

MKGER

Jus to let yous all know...MK Dons played Loch Lomond, Follow Follow and simply the best today before kick off. Was so sureal being an MK native listenin to ur clubs anthem before a league 1 game in Bonnie MK!

Dons have a thing were a 1st team player creates a playlist of his 3 favorite songs before every home game and their played out loud over the tannoy at 2.30...well peter leven..a rangers daft former youth team player put in a whole host of requests and these were the 3 deemed exceptable...well i for one was chuffed to bits and they also went down very well with both sets of supporters!

Good to hear. What tunes were deemed unacceptable?

i jokingly said to peter after the game ur a legend but were was the sash? he said they wudne let him...then i spoke to the dj and he said he'd(peter) put in a large request but they were the only 3 deemed acceptable!...even follow follow was slighly different! instead of dundee hamilton it caried on with follow follow but it was great non the less, good on the club to play them regardless!

peter leven :clap:

So is he any good MKGER? worth keeping a eye on?

not really unfornatly, hes no bad in league one but he had a dreadful injury when with us and it set him back a long way. He has a good touch and good footballing brain but hes slow as fuck...im thinkin poor mans charlie adam. He btw also fronted a campaign down here supporting the troops! our scout wilson has been down here a couple of times but i doubt hes watchin him...possibly got our eye on sam baldock! ;)

peter leven :clap:

So is he any good MKGER? worth keeping a eye on?

not really unfornatly, hes no bad in league one but he had a dreadful injury when with us and it set him back a long way. He has a good touch and good footballing brain but hes slow as fuck...im thinkin poor mans charlie adam. He btw also fronted a campaign down here supporting the troops! our scout wilson has been down here a couple of times but i doubt hes watchin him...possibly got our eye on sam baldock! ;)

Sounds like a top man. (tu)

On another note - did anyone hear the Pompey fans doing the Dambusters for ages tonight?

Think they might be emulating us from when we visited pre season.

They probably are ! That was a cracking day, a can remember when we were singing that there was a Pompey fan running along the right hand side touchline like a plane :D The scum stopped him but :(

On another note - did anyone hear the Pompey fans doing the Dambusters for ages tonight?

Think they might be emulating us from when we visited pre season.

They probably are ! That was a cracking day, a can remember when we were singing that there was a Pompey fan running along the right hand side touchline like a plane biggrin.gif The scum stopped him but sad.gif

great day that was, did you see chris's cone?? we seem to have lost it somewhere

Good to hear. What tunes were deemed unacceptable?

i jokingly said to peter after the game ur a legend but were was the sash? he said they wudne let him...then i spoke to the dj and he said he'd(peter) put in a large request but they were the only 3 deemed acceptable!...even follow follow was slighly different! instead of dundee hamilton it caried on with follow follow but it was great non the less, good on the club to play them regardless!

Great story MKGER.

That is the correct/original version of the song mate.

Jus to let yous all know...MK Dons played Loch Lomond, Follow Follow and simply the best today before kick off. Was so sureal being an MK native listenin to ur clubs anthem before a league 1 game in Bonnie MK!

Dons have a thing were a 1st team player creates a playlist of his 3 favorite songs before every home game and their played out loud over the tannoy at 2.30...well peter leven..a rangers daft former youth team player put in a whole host of requests and these were the 3 deemed exceptable...well i for one was chuffed to bits and they also went down very well with both sets of supporters!

Very good, must've confused the locals. AFC Wimbledon will be back above you in a few seasons though. Hopefully around the same time ICT go bankrupt.

Very good, must've confused the locals. AFC Wimbledon will be back above you in a few seasons though. Hopefully around the same time ICT go bankrupt.

Bitter Inverness Clach fan?!