Allan McGregor

kanjo

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else had this text?

In the last hour McGregor has been sacked from Rangers and arrested by the police, Rangers will release a statement soon.

had a couple am at the stage ma fones bn turned off and al just watch the news in the morning wen if its true which it wont be is the only time al listen

for fuck sake!

be a bit more subtle, timmy

what I have herd is that hes been arrested over rape and hes been fired from rangers haven't a clew if this is true I very much doubt it but shitting myself none the less.

shiting yersell ? how d`ye hink greegsy feels if its true, he`s looking tae dae a stretch in peterheed

oh dear

Had a text (apparently from someone in The Scottish Sun) saying McGregor's been charged with rape and won't be playing on Sunday. No mention of being sacked (I don't think Rangers could or would at this point if true) but all the tabloids will be running with this tomorrow seemingly.

Right he will be getting fired if he is getting charged for "rape" his contract becomes void due to impossibility to play for rangers because hes in custody/jail

Why would he be in jail?he could get charged then release on bail.That's if he gets charged and the club will not fire him just because he's been charged,he has to be found guilty. <cr>

Its 99% sure he has been sacked by the club according to a mate in the media.

If this is the case then surely SSN would be covering it just now?

My brother's had a few of these texts in the last few days so I've said I'll keep an eye on the online edition papers for early news but I don't expect to see anything abot him being sacked.

Taigs are getting too much credit for making up shit these days :rolleyes: