Allan McGregor

kanjo

My uncle phoned earlier saying he's heard McGregor is getting done with rape and will be released by Rangers, now I know this rumour has been flying about for a while and maybe that's my uncle just picking up on it. Can't think where else he'd hear this

Why would you release a player even if he was charged. What about innocent until proved guilty.

Exactly minstral.

More so, he is innocent because he has not been charged!You can't prove something that never occured.

Let's deal in facts, not what somebodys uncle told him. Well informed source? His uncle drunk and winding him up more likely.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers would not release him when he's on a contract that could sell for millions.

Who would buy a rapist?

Never thought I'd ever ask that question.

Oh right so its been confirmed has it ? As far as I was aware it was just a few texts circulating but you obviously know better!

Do you have a mate that studys law at university aswel ? And " pyyore knws aw aboot this kinda stuff "

The guy you quoted mentioned the rumour thats hes been done for rape, I was working under that assumption, saying we wouldn't be able to sell him.

I don't actually believe my teams goalkeeper is a rapist :rolleyes:

he will go to jail if found guilty. apparently the police went to arrest him today at murray park but when the gers legal team heard about it they went mental and forced them to do it later! Rangers considering terminating his contract.

Mate told me that, hes studying journalism at uni, he knows folks from leading newspapers who have told him the whole story.

Hahahahahahaha NEXT.

I know someone who buys a paper and he said a mate who sold him the paper told him it his awe pyoor troo.

correct me if i'm wrong, however i'm sure i read al has a diferent legal team compared to rangers? and if that was the case then rangers fc and they're legal team can't stop the police from arresting al, so the shit about him at MP is a pile of shite, furthermore al hasn't been at MP training this past week.

Lets think about this logically...if there was video evidence that she was not raped, and also with the fact she went to the press rather than the police, I think its just a wind up.

also why would his bird still be with him?

Cushty life?

He's allegedly cheated on her on more than a few occasions. Most self respecting woman would have left their men after the 1st time ... unless of course they had luxury cars, endless holidays & limitless credit cards.

Rangers would not release him when he's on a contract that could sell for millions.

Who would buy a rapist?

Oh right so its been confirmed has it ? As far as I was aware it was just a few texts circulating but you obviously know better!

Do you have a mate that studys law at university aswel ? And " pyyore knws aw aboot this kinda stuff "

The guy you quoted mentioned the rumour thats hes been done for rape, I was working under that assumption, saying we wouldn't be able to sell him.

Someone once told me assumption was the mother of all fuck ups! Guess work is not doing anyone any favours.

I'll stick with the facts ;)

Who would buy a rapist?

Someone once told me assumption was the mother of all fuck ups! Guess work is not doing anyone any favours.

bullshit, you stole that quote from a movie, eh tom?

Who would buy a rapist?

Facts (tu)

You can't make assumptions on someones innocence or guilt. The law judges them. Not you or I.

If half the stuff that was posted on this forum over the last few day's was true re McGregor, it would be all over the news; SSN, BBC, ITV, papers, radio... so where is it :rolleyes:

So much shit being posted, it's untrue.

But if we all did that we wouldn't get these glorious 21 pages of hysteria.

To be fair it's only about 15 pages of hysteria. The earlier part of the topic was about how McGregor was a bad role model to children.

Who would buy a rapist?

bullshit, you stole that quote from a movie, eh tom?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aye well done you caught me doh

It's a well known phrase ffs!

They can't go publishing it because he hasn't (and hopefully won't) been convicted, and if they go publishing the story now and he's found innocent then they can get done for defamation. But he's definitely got a case to answer for. The trial today confirmed that i believe.

They can't go publishing it because he hasn't (and hopefully won't) been convicted, and if they go publishing the story now and he's found innocent then they can get done for defamation. But he's definitely got a case to answer for. The trial today confirmed that i believe.

Geez peace ya fucking mongo.