Boruc

JB1

face away from him!!!! wank that he is!!! and show him ur arse if desired!

hahaha! i like it!

on the other hand if we all did something though he'd get a rise out it. why not just all read the paper till the match kicks off? we're yompin the league anyway.

Who cares what the big clown does.

i concur with my learned friend here.

like ringo wasn't even the best drummer in the beatles, drunk boruc ain't the best keeper at celtic.

so long as monkeyheid picks him the joke's on them.

Boruc is a lot better than Zaluska.

A fit, sober and in the mood Boruc is a great keeper, IMHO. Credit where it's due. The guy is a total prick and has made so many enemies because of his undesirable personality but he has talent.

I don't know why people get so worked up when he does this. Fair enough, he does it everywhere, but he intentionally goes out of his way to do it against us because it infuriates a lot of people... which is exactly what the cunt is looking for. He'd be absolutely clamped if nobody even bothered with him when he done it.

"Great keeper" " credit where its due" :anguish:

The fat tosser is capable of a complete fuck up as he is a good save, total liability

Hence why I stressed when his problem's aren't interfering.

Before he got fat, big headed, bigoted and became an alcoholic, he was a great keeper (his first season).

I'm not going to change my opinion on his abilities because he's the biggest Tim hate figure since Lennon & Grant.

Either ignore him or else cheer and laugh. You are giving him the reaction he wants by jeering him and it letting it get to you.

Bit far, but I see where you're coming from.

I'd just sing Rangers songs whilst he done it, instead of standing booing letting him know he's gotten to me.

The fat tosser is capable of a complete fuck up as he is a good save, total liability

He was a decent keeper.

Now he's pish, and has been for a couple of years.

Before he got fat, big headed, bigoted and became an alcoholic, he was a great keeper (his first season).

I'm not going to change my opinion on his abilities because he's the biggest Tim hate figure since Lennon & Grant.

In other words the longer he's at septic and under their influence the worse he becomes :-)

Couldn't care less if he wants to cross himself. If he thinks some archaic ritual is going to encourage a non-existent deity to get up off their arse and help him play a decent game then that's his (and Celtics) problem. I'm agnostic so it doesn't wind me up at all, I'd be just as likely to get pissed off if his pre-match ritual was to write a letter to Santa asking for help.

Couldn't care less if he wants to cross himself. If he thinks some archaic ritual is going to encourage a non-existent deity to get up off their arse and help him play a decent game then that's his (and Celtics) problem. I'm agnostic so it doesn't wind me up at all, I'd be just as likely to get pissed off if his pre-match ritual was to write a letter to Santa asking for help.

For an agnostic you seem quite sure their is no god. Seems to be the Dawkins schools of atheism.

So your not going to change your opinion on his abilities even though his abilities have changed. A load a pish !!

So your not going to change your opinion on his abilities even though his abilities have changed. A load a pish !!

:lol: :lol: