VIDEO: Gers fans extract the urine from Timmy on bus.

OrangeBurn

Aw imagine all those other people on the bus knowing that they were all just ripping into that one guy! Pah, i bet when he got off they were singing The Famine Is Over, Go Home!!

Great atmosphere though!

Sorry guys, but I found it offensive, one Tim and how many Bears ? a bit like Bullying to my mind, would you be singing if you were on your own? how about the rest of the passengers did they find it amusing ?

And what about the things they do like that vile during the minutes silence and at half time? They deserve all they get

Sorry guys, but I found it offensive, one Tim and how many Bears ? a bit like Bullying to my mind, would you be singing if you were on your own? how about the rest of the passengers did they find it amusing ?

You found Rangers fans singing offensive?

You sir are a MOPE.

You find Rangers songs offensive ? :ph34r:

If that tim wasn't there they'd still be singing, it was a bonus he was there though to nip his heid.

The rest of the passengers you say mmm traveling on public transport on old firm day yes im sure they didn't expect any football fans singing songs :rolleyes: