Mo Edu twitter

pessimistic_pete

He is not going to write, 'Just scored the winner against the tims. Get it up you's ya bunch of taigs!'

He won't want any trouble directed onto him by posting something that will get reported in the mhedia and cause him trouble.

"Thanks to all u guys for your kind words n support! Was a special game today n a goal ill always remember. Most importantly we won the game!"

Sounds fine to me!

The Rhags would have a field day if he posted what he's really feeling: "Get it up yee's ya tottie howkin basturds....I'm da maaaaaaaan!!!" :lol:

meanwhile beasley had this to say

DaMarcusBeasleyCongrats to my boy @MauriceEdu for baggin to winner today!! Wat a game by the team.. AMAZING!! Everyone stepped up big time! Great win..

and can someone tell walter to get that lanky funny talking lad off the pitch and let me have a go !

meanwhile beasley had this to say

DaMarcusBeasleyCongrats to my boy @MauriceEdu for baggin to winner today!! Wat a game by the team.. AMAZING!! Everyone stepped up big time! Great win..and can someone tell walter to get that lanky funny talking lad off the pitch and let me have a go !

That's an AWFUL Lot to fit on a tweet?!?!?! <cr>

:craphead:

"Thanks to all u guys for your kind words n support! Was a special game today n a goal ill always remember. Most importantly we won the game!"

Sounds fine to me!

The Rhags would have a field day if he posted what he's really feeling: "Get it up yee's ya tottie howkin basturds....I'm da maaaaaaaan!!!" :lol:

:lol:

another tweet of his page :lol::wink::praise: :praise:

So if this snow continues, I'm gonna start rocking some of those goggles Edgar Davids used to wear lol...what do u guys think?

Haha that's quality :lol: