New Strip ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the stupid bit they stuck on the Scotland badge. They should just have a big traditional badge on the chest. Adidas would be great for us but got a feeling we will get some rubbishy company that offers us the most cash. I doubt a big company will want to be involved with JJB and not being able to have there wears in every shop.

I'd love adidas to make our kit or maybe even nike but i have a bad feeling it could be jjb's very own 'champion' brand ..... i hope not though as that would be worse than umbro.

FUCK THAT!

Found a picture of our new shirt!

710204-1.jpg

I'd love adidas to make our kit or maybe even nike but i have a bad feeling it could be jjb's very own 'champion' brand ..... i hope not though as that would be worse than umbro.

FUCK THAT!

Found a picture of our new shirt!

710204-1.jpg

realy nice artwork :( but next year it will be tennents :(:lol:

I know people have said that Rangers are getting Nike gear for next season ,was wondering if anyone would of liked the new Scotland design ,only in Rangers colours ,imo the tracksuit looks pretty good .

I can't see rangers & celtic both wearing Nike tbh, It should be Adidas vs Nike like all the big derbys in Europe