Is this the best footage showing our amazing on support?

mccoist355

Finally loaded this incredible footage up in high definition (click the 360p bit on the screen after pressing play to improve quality).

Our fans love amazing here with the scarf whirling, bouncing and billy boys rendition

From the 1988-89 League cup final.

Have our fans ever looked better?

Great footage, I wish I coulve been part of something like that. Sadly, those days are probably over for good.

Dont you believe it pal. Never say never. :pipe: (unless sellik ask to coach yer wee boy!)

Great clip and what a support, brings back memories of how we used to be as a support.

I blame these forums as much as anything, with all the moaning faced people we get on here and the petty bickering that starts from someone of dubious origins, yesterday we had a post that was full of people calling a Rangers player " a fuckin useless cunt", " "wish he would die" and other various comments, i have followed Rangers for 50 years through good times and bad and i never thought i would hear people say these things about one of our own. You can maybe say them in private, but not on a forum that anyone can read !!!! All this does is cause divisions amongst our support because i would not be responsible for my actions if i was to meet any of these people.

Great clip and what a support, brings back memories of how we used to be as a support.

I blame these forums as much as anything, with all the moaning faced people we get on here and the petty bickering that starts from someone of dubious origins, yesterday we had a post that was full of people calling a Rangers player " a fuckin useless cunt", " "wish he would die" and other various comments, i have followed Rangers for 50 years through good times and bad and i never thought i would hear people say these things about one of our own. You can maybe say them in private, but not on a forum that anyone can read !!!! All this does is cause divisions amongst our support because i would not be responsible for my actions if i was to meet any of these people.

Anyone wish a Rangers player to die is sick in the head, and in my eyes is not a fan of our club.

Is the best footage showing our amazing on support? - thread title - what is this supposed to mean?

You'd have been sat in the stand if you'd have been around then. Mongo.

This was before my time aswell :(

I'd love us to still be like that but atm we never seem to come anywhere close.

People and their excuses of "It's not the same without terracing", since when did sitting down effect your voice? Not to mention the fact nobody is forcing you to stay seated.

Chill out i know what you mean but we are the peepul.

Growing up as part of that magnificent support It now breaks my heart when I come back home and take my son to Ibrox and he has to sit in that morgue, mind you in saying that he loves going to Ibrox to see the Rangers, and even though he has been brought up in Canada you'll never meet a bigger bluenose than my boy.

Love you son.

Fans aren't working class anymore. I wasn't from those times but from look at it and basically reading up on it, those days fans were working class folk. People who went to the match to stand together and come together as one. Now we have forums for this sort of thing. Back then you could sing what you want and get away with it.

Now we live in a PC country. Anything you do as a fanbase is wrote down and reported about. You can't sing songs which the clubs supporters have been singing for years.

Plus people live more comfortable lives now. Everything seems easier and more pampered these days. Supporters grass on their own. The thing called a supporter is dying.

Is the best footage showing our amazing on support? - thread title - what is this supposed to mean?

ffs I don't know which one of you is well, challenged? After considerable reflection, I think both of you are.

Boab. Aye.. we get it. Forgot you were perfect. I suppose you were tired from performing all that brain surgery today.

And for you, PrinceWVB. Back to school lad. At least Boab has an excuse.

Give the guy (OP) a break. Nice video posted there.

ffs I don't know which one of you is well, challenged? After considerable reflection, I think both of you are.

Boab. Aye.. we get it. Forgot you were perfect. I suppose you were tired from performing all that brain surgery today.

And for you, PrinceWVB. Back to school lad. At least Boab has an excuse.

Give the guy (OP) a break. Nice video posted there.

:lol: WVB misses the point and then I get a good laugh!

Also 5 days and still not get fixed haha