I have never been so disappointed

StuartM6

I could sit here and list dozens of times when I've been more disapointed with a result, but that would just be a waste of time. Tonight is hard to take, but come on to fuck!

That's more like it Kev mate! (tu) I was getting worried about you earlier tonight!

It's sore to lose a treble when you're so close yo can touch it.....but it's hardly comparing to how Timmy must be feeling tonight!!! :lol: How are they still 2nd doh

I'm really not happy with tonights performance and result. Not happy at all. But I've watched them stop 10IAR, I've been to Manchester etc. This doesn't compare.

GRANTED ive witnessed the 10nro season.manchester was a joke,and this does compare ...sorry it does ...

why play players who hadnt started in months instead of stamping our authority on the game...we didnt turn up at manchester team selection or whatever and same tonight ....

THIS TREBLE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST TREBLE EVER TO WIN..given our circumstances....how some cant see that

is nonsense....and are just happy to have a defeatist attitude ,thats beyond me ...

we had a great chance to win everything but caved in....you happy with that?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The team he put out was more than good enough to beat that United side! Little starting was a surprise, and it didnt work. The rest of the team are fairly established and just didnt perform. I'm not criticising anyone though! We've had a brilliant season :h34rt:

A brilliant season is when you get to the Uefa final, after running Celtic into a corner from where they've no room to respond and yet still lose to a team we've beaten 7-1 a few month ago, is definately not a brilliant season. PLaying a team such as tonight against a realistic opponent is a complete mockery of the fans who came to watch.

1stly the "fans" on here who seem to think a celtic humping makes up for loseing out on a treble, some people need to take a look in the mirror.

2ndly the management, effectively giving up b4 the game even started by picking such a poor team, we were asking for a beating.

Finally the players who played showed no heart, desire or will to win. I will probably never say this again but when kyle lafferty is having a good game and looking better than the rest in the team there is something very very wrong!

Im worried about Wilson, his inexperience still shines, playing players onside etc. Now I understand why walter has been reluctant to play the younger players in-case of what happened tonite- he went against everything hes ever said about playing young players. VERY DISAPPOINTED

lol

I'd usually throw myself into a long winded post but on a night when we won our 53rd Championship I really don't see the point!

Gaz, nobody is happy to have lose tonight.

you could have fooled me mate ,theres too many that are content on winning the double when of all seasons the

treble was a MAJOR possibility and this season more than most...

TO WIN A TREBLE is a MAJOR achievement ,to give up a treble as we did tonight and given our circumstances is unexplainable..

this should have been the ULTIMATE TREBLE ,given our finances,their messiah at the club and the fact they had

just been given a major humiliation by a side we beat with 9 men ....we should be partying all night ffs..

naw we beat st mirren with 9 men and try and beat dundee utd with 8 ...thats poor management.

i said it all last night this is gonna be a tough game ,naw im told have faith....aye fuckin right..

Goin to be a long journey home. Bad team to lose to

I disagree - I thought they were a good team to lose to. Not that I like losing, but if Im gonna lose, i'd rather it was to a team with a collective spirit, will to win and some actual flair in the side than a bunch of fuckin mahnky 'in it for their own bank balance' c*nts like shellick have.

4-0 - GIP!!

Utd were the better side over the 2 games - fuck it - we got what we deserved tonight and it should serve us well to focus the minds for the remaining weeks of a season which will galvanise us towards a CL spot next season.

As I say, dont like losing - but the treble this season in particular, was always going to be a very long shot. Some people who thought it should be a shoe in need a reality check. Scottish football aint just as shite as some people would have us all believe - unlike Edu's first touch - the fuckin hammer that he is!

you could have fooled me mate ,theres too many that are content on winning the double when of all seasons the

TO WIN A TREBLE is a MAJOR achievement ,to give up a treble as we did tonight and given our circumstances is unexplainable..

this should have been the ULTIMATE TREBLE ,given our finances,their messiah at the club and the fact they had

just been given a major humiliation by a side we beat with 9 men ....we should be partying all night ffs..

naw we beat st mirren with 9 men and try and beat dundee utd with 8 ...thats poor management.

i said it all last night this is gonna be a tough game ,naw im told have faith....aye fuckin right..

nonsense. you cant have it all your own way. one minute you want youngsters brought through , the next you want an experienced team all the time.

make up your fucking mind. Im fed up listening to the fucking hypocrites in our support. You bore me to death with your hypocrisy and flip-flop judgements. do us all a favour and shut the fuck up for once.

nonsense. you cant have it all your own way. one minute you want youngsters brought through , the next you want an experienced team all the time.

make up your fucking mind. Im fed up listening to the fucking hypocrites in our support. You bore me to death with your hypocrisy and flip-flop judgements. do us all a favour and shut the fuck up for once.

what the fuck you talkin bout ya donut...

one minute i want what ,next minute i want that.. :lol: you ok ..maybe time you topped up the medication?

gave me a laugh right enough ...spot on mate ,hope you get better soon (tu)

Le Guen, Before Souness and DM brought us back with moulin, Hearts Coming 2nd, Etc

Have you been walking around with your fucking eyes shut mate?!? One word explains all of the above - DOLDROMS, if you don't know what that means, google it!! Half empty I take it???

Le Guen, Before Souness and DM brought us back with moulin, Hearts Coming 2nd, Etc

Have you been walking around with your fucking eyes shut mate?!? One word explains all of the above - DOLDROMS, if you don't know what that means, google it!! Half empty I take it???

well said mate you tell them...

one minute i want what ,next minute i want that.. :lol: you ok ..maybe time you topped up the medication?

Excellent - at least we've found the level with you. The classic fuckin Weegie retort. You sound like a politician you illiterate gobshite. Don't understand the phrases put to you so you answer it with hyperbole and vocal excrement.

Good luck on the methadone you Dick.

DAvis, Thomson and big Lee being out was a real blow for us and Boyd, Novo and Miller were rested for saturdays game at Hearts which at the time was a must win for us as the gap could have been closed to 7 points.

We got beat, we move on to our next game and aim for our 3rd double in 3 years.

Even if the gap was closed to 7 how the fuk would that be a "MUST WIN" Call me spoiled but I wanted a treble this season and I truly felt it, DIDN'T MOST ? Don't you think we deserved it after 3 fuckin years of hardship ?

This characters post reeks of boggin bogtrotter. 3 years in the doldrums? have you been chained to a fuckin crucifix for the last 3 years?

Excellent - at least we've found the level with you. The classic fuckin Weegie retort. You sound like a politician you illiterate gobshite. Don't understand the phrases put to you so you answer it with hyperbole and vocal excrement.

Good luck on the methadone you Dick.

That one's beyond help.

Best team won tonight - we move on and relentlessly steamroller all before us as we pick up the League.

We dont have a divine right to win every fucking thing.

this (tu), we didn't deserve to win, we accept it and move on.

I am gutted. I wanted the treble. I want Rangers to win every game they play. Forget about Celtic, they don't matter. Rangers losing always hurts to me and Celtic losing on the same night does not soften the blow.

I am so gutted.

I am gutted. I wanted the treble. I want Rangers to win every game they play. Forget about Celtic, they don't matter. Rangers losing always hurts to me and Celtic losing on the same night does not soften the blow.

I am so gutted.

Trebles dont come round very often son - you shouldnt expect like like a god given right - we all want it to happen, but coming on here and shouting your mouth off like some people do (not you) makes you look like a spoilt child. Just be wary of how far you go - we dont want to appear like 'them'

I was gutted. I really really wanted this Scottish cup this season to equal Celtics record. But to be honest, the league is always the bread and butter and we just won it tonight. We'll win the treble next season. (tu)

I am so gutted.

Trebles dont come round very often son - you shouldnt expect like like a god given right - we all want it to happen, but coming on here and shouting your mouth off like some people do (not you) makes you look like a spoilt child. Just be wary of how far you go - we dont want to appear like 'them'

I don't see how you can defend that tonight. Our starting line up was pish. We could (and should have) won tonight. If you don't believe we can beat Dundee Utd away, then jog on bud. We were at half pace tonight at best.

Whats wrong with wanting to win every game you play? If you settle for anything less, I wouldn't want to know ye.

Didn't see or listen to the game as it was on 3.45am here. Got up at seven and was disappointed to see the score line. But what shocked me was the line-up. WTF? Okay, we threw it away at Ibrox but last night's selection seemed to me to be completely wrong, all wrong. We should be putting out our strongest team every game and only 'rest' players if that player really needs it. In a team that was already going to be without a couple of key players I cannot for the life of me understand the managements's approach to this game. I agree with others that we have been getting away with it for a while now, because of the weakness of oppositions. We have a great team spirit in the squad but we are not a good team and sadly our overall squad lacks a bit of talent. I doubt if most of our better players will be with us after the summer and that will leave us in a sorry state, unless we get investment in the team. I know that the SPL still needs to be won but last night has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, although it's hardly the most disappointed I've been. Considering our circumstances doing a double is a great achievment but winning a treble would have been amazing. That's why I'm a bit gutted with the approach to last night's tie.

not really that concerned as although it is nice to win, I dont really give a fuck about either of the cups. the league is solely what matters and through winning that being able to give our fans the european nights that we crave.

cant not have a good laugh at celtic though, for them its gone from bad to complete shitstorm in a matter of weeks :happy:

this was always going to be a struggle with the way we have been playing recently. Should never have let it get to a replay but its done now and there is no point in letting it get you down. as has been said winning the league this season is probably more important than it ever has been so the sooner we get it won the better. starting with 3 points against Hearts at the weekend. We really need to start getting the finger out though because we have been piss poor recently.

Poor team selection and the following players look to me like they will never make it at Rangers: Little, Lafferty, Naismith, Fleck.

Sorry to say that as the last two at one time looked to have the chance of being real stars, but over numerous chances this season have just been very poor.

Fuck the SC although resting players is short changing the fans who made the journey.

We need to win these games in hand and win the league, which we will.

Dont think they have the SC in the bag either, far fucking from it!