I have never been so disappointed

StuartM6

1stly the "fans" on here who seem to think a celtic humping makes up for loseing out on a treble, some people need to take a look in the mirror.

2ndly the management, effectively giving up b4 the game even started by picking such a poor team, we were asking for a beating.

Finally the players who played showed no heart, desire or will to win. I will probably never say this again but when kyle lafferty is having a good game and looking better than the rest in the team there is something very very wrong!

Im worried about Wilson, his inexperience still shines, playing players onside etc. Now I understand why walter has been reluctant to play the younger players in-case of what happened tonite- he went against everything hes ever said about playing young players. VERY DISAPPOINTED

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Manchester season springs to mind when I think of disappointment.

I know what you mean though pal, when your competing for the treble you should never start a team like that in a quarter final of one of the cups.

Pathetic and im fucking raging atm.

DAvis, Thomson and big Lee being out was a real blow for us and Boyd, Novo and Miller were rested for saturdays game at Hearts which at the time was a must win for us as the gap could have been closed to 7 points.

We got beat, we move on to our next game and aim for our 3rd double in 3 years.

The team he put out was more than good enough to beat that United side! Little starting was a surprise, and it didnt work. The rest of the team are fairly established and just didnt perform. I'm not criticising anyone though! We've had a brilliant season :h34rt:

1stly the "fans" on here who seem to think a celtic humping makes up for loseing out on a treble, some people need to take a look in the mirror.

2ndly the management, effectively giving up b4 the game even started by picking such a poor team, we were asking for a beating.

Finally the players who played showed no heart, desire or will to win. I will probably never say this again but when kyle lafferty is having a good game and looking better than the rest in the team there is something very very wrong!

Im worried about Wilson, his inexperience still shines, playing players onside etc. Now I understand why walter has been reluctant to play the younger players in-case of what happened tonite- he went against everything hes ever said about playing young players. VERY DISAPPOINTED

wow

couldnt have said it any better

it was shocking

weve been going through the motions for months, just getting by

PS nowhere near the most disappointing, Uefa Final was a huge let down, then the games shortly after that, were real lows for me personally

I can think of tons more occasions where i have been more disappointed.

This.

A treble would have been brilliant, but first and foremost we have to win the league.

It's not over until it's mathematically impossible for us to lose it.

We need the CL place and all that it entails.

Domestic cups are great to win, but they're just a distraction if we keep going to replays and bring more trouble than they're worth.

They're also not financially viable for us - we actually lose money for every game that's not at Hampden.

DAvis, Thomson and big Lee being out was a real blow for us and Boyd, Novo and Miller were rested for saturdays game at Hearts which at the time was a must win for us as the gap could have been closed to 7 points.

Spot on there mate, that was my thinking too. Its easy be critical of Walter in hindsight. The big let down was that these youngsters never grabbed the chance to shine. John Fleck (the Enigma) springs to mind.

wow

couldnt have said it any better

it was shocking

weve been going through the motions for months, just getting by

good to see sum1else cares about it.

Good input Maybole, anything else to add u fud!

I stopped reading there, and decided that you are a pompous cunt. (tu)

Spot on there mate, that was my thinking too. Its easy be critical of Walter in hindsight. The big let down was that these youngsters never grabbed the chance to shine. John Fleck (the Enigma) springs to mind.

One defeat in nearly 40 games.

Aye, I'm fucking gutted.

Jog on!

Thank fuck a few people with a bit of sense.

Are you on crack ? this is the most disappointed you'v ever been watching rangers ? did you just start watching them yesterday ?, there's been far more disappointing times fs

Does anyone care we got beat or is everyone happy and content with going out of the cup without any effort?

Sorry if being pissed off is a crime on here!

Papa its not the loseing the game its the fact that we cud have had everything this season and weve blown it.

One defeat in nearly 40 games.

Aye, I'm fucking gutted.

Jog on!

This!

And all this talk about a weakened side baffles me. Davis,McCulloch and Thomson - Forced to be replaced... So that brings in Edu, Naismith and Little yes? Beasley is in, had joy with him out there last time at Tannadice. And perhaps Miller was fucked after Sunday? So that brings in Lafferty and Fleck is brought in aswell. The team that was out there should have been good enough to beat Dundee Utd.. They just wanted it more!