Mr Wilson & Mr Fleck

ronniemca

these two guys need to take a long think to themselves, they are nowhere near as good as they think. wilson has potential but at the moment he is being ragdolled by every striker he plays against hence the reason every team is lumping high balls at him,as for fleck i thought he was going to be a great player but looks like just another kid who has lost his way . if any of these two think they are ready to move to england they better wake up fast

these two guys need to take a long think to themselves, they are nowhere near as good as they think. wilson has potential but at the moment he is being ragdolled by every striker he plays against hence the reason every team is lumping high balls at him,as for fleck i thought he was going to be a great player but looks like just another kid who has lost his way . if any of these two think they are ready to move to england they better wake up fast

Catch a grip ffs! <cr>

We lost for the 2nd time this season.

I thought Fleck was good tonight, especially in the first half.

Wilson stepped in at a very important time of the season and i can't think of anything he has done wrong, or any goal he has given away. He's shown more that enough times he's good enough in the SPL, cups and Europe.

Oh come on to **** we're 10 points in fornt with 2 games in hand and have one cup already in the bag.

We can't win everything ffs especially with a 20 man squad.

They are both only 18 and learning the ropes. I have seen enough in both to show me that they will be quality players. Fleck needs a run of games up front or just behind, not on the left, and Danny is just making a few mistakes that a young centre back will. Give them time.

Thought both of them done alright. Great futures ahead of them. I think its shite how quickly some fans are to jump on the players backs. They are die hard blue noses just like us but people seem to think they dont care.. <cr>

Catch a grip ffs! <cr>

Higdon and mehmet had a field day with this guy, if wilson didnt pull that cunt down, we would've lost that cup. AND WE SHOULDVE HAD THE TREBLE IN THE BAG. Thats the first decision walters made that has truly riled me, not starting miller. Does he wjust want to wait unitl he gets the Quadruple next season ? Can anyone answer how miller and Boyd did not start ???

Catch a grip ffs! <cr>

if wilson didnt pull that cunt down, we would've lost that cup. AND WE SHOULDVE HAD THE TREBLE IN THE BAG.

So, what you're saying is Wilson actually made a good call?

Catch a grip ffs! <cr>

Higdon and mehmet had a field day with this guy, if wilson didnt pull that cunt down, we would've lost that cup. AND WE SHOULDVE HAD THE TREBLE IN THE BAG. Thats the first decision walters made that has truly riled me, not starting miller. Does he wjust want to wait unitl he gets the Quadruple next season ? Can anyone answer how miller and Boyd did not start ???

We didn't lose the match because of Wilson or Fleck!

We lost because we threw away a 3-1 lead at Ibrox and played shit tonight. I agree Miller and Boyd should have started or Naismith should have been given a start up front... but this thread is about Wilson and Fleck, not who played and who didn't.