Your earliest football memory?

As the title reads, what is your earliest football memory?

For me it was rather strangely a World Cup 98 qualifier for Morocco when I was at my mates playing wrestling once. Also remember 9IAR when I was at school.

But as proper memories go, the 98 WC final was my most clear one. I mind we were in Butlins, and my dad and brother were supporting France, while I opted for Brazil.

I actually remember crying when Brazil lost. :lol:

1979 FA Cup final ( i was 6 ).

Watched it on tv with my dad and was cheering for Man Utd..... Arsenal were winning 2-0 and Utd fought back to 2-2 with only minutes to go..... then up popped Alan Sunderland with Arsenals winner with virtually the last kick of the match. I was gutted but I fell in love with football that day.

Going to ibrox and seeing Rangers lose 2-1 to Killie, with them scoring a last minute winner. Think it was in the 93/94 season so I'll have been 6 or 7. Can just remeber my dad with his head in his hands! I didn't really know what was going on tbh!

Probably the 1994 World Cup when I was 9, I vaguely remember watching Brazil-Netherlands (which was at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas) on TV.

What a team Brazil had :praise:

You seem to be the same age as me, I thought you were older. My views of you have changed.

Probably the 1994 World Cup when I was 9, I vaguely remember watching Brazil-Netherlands (which was at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas) on TV.

What a team Brazil had :praise:

You seem to be the same age as me, I thought you were older. My views of you have changed.

Only a couple of years older than me. My image of you is being ripped apart TG!

:(

I'm not you guys' role model anymore?

Same as above, Italia 90. Milla dancing, Higuita prancing, Schillaci scoring for fun.

Rangers related would probably be the second leg of 1992/93 Champions League tie against Leeds, I even had that game on tape.

Levski Sofia putting Rangers out of the Champions League. Was greetin n everything. Had been to a couple of games before that but can't really remember much about it. First game I sat and watched right through was Rangers v Hibs in the League Cup Final when McCoist scored that overhead kick

A few early memories were; Jonas Thern's volley against celtc, losing the Scottish Cup Final to Hearts and the day celtc stopped 10IAR. Now no-one can call me a glory hunter?

Those memories were hazy, the clearest early football memory would have to be the 98' World Cup. From the first game between Scotland vs Brazil all the way through to the final, I can remember it all.

My dad taking me to a reserves game at Ibrox in 90 or 91 and the guy beside us mumbling all sorts about Mo Johnston and the noise the ball made anytime someone hoofed it because they were playing in a massive stadium with about 300 people in it, sounded like when someone tb'd a mould master at school. I was 4 or 5 at the time.