Footballers

Anybody actually know any professional footballers and if so what they like and who do they support?

Btw I mean like if they're in your family, you went to school with them or their just a close friend!

I personally know Peter Leven. Used to be with Rangers then Killie now at MK Dons and being tracked by Leeds and Lecister. He a good bear and always get back up here for games when possible. Recently he brought up a few boys from MK Dons to the Old Firm game and they loved it!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Haliday has also just left my school he's currently banging them in for Livingston and being tracked by a lot of clubs and I even heard Rangers wanted him. I'm pretty sure he's a bear.

Andrew Haliday has also just left my school he's currently banging them in for Livingston and being tracked by a lot of clubs and I even heard Rangers wanted him. I'm pretty sure he's a bear.

he has an account on this forum IIRC.

he has an account on this forum IIRC.

I think he does, pretty sure he commented on a thread about him.

I went to high school with former FC Dallas, and current Colorado Rapids legend Drew Moor :pipe:

He's been capped a few times by the USA, and assisted Jozy Altidore's first national team goal.

Peter Leven used to come and take training sessions with the boys club team i played for when i was younger and his brother went to the same school as me. Known Andy Halliday for years aswell one of my good mates.

i have a friend whos 18-19 plays for Falkirk, normally a sub but, Scott Davidson. Was on the rangers website as the homepage picutre when the 19's bet falkirk and was him jumping with Wilson for the head. Hes a big rangers fan and a good footballer

Scott Morrison.

Used to play for Aberdeen and Dunfermline, not sure where he is now.

His wife comes from the village I stay, and I've seen him and spoke to him a few times. He's quite a fine guy, actually.

Peter Leven used to come and take training sessions with the boys club team i played for when i was younger and his brother went to the same school as me. Known Andy Halliday for years aswell one of my good mates.

Did you go to Renfrew High! I know Fraser too (tu) Its not actually me whos good friends with Peter Leven its my dad I'm only a young guy ;)

But I have known him since I was a baby!

Did you go to Renfrew High! I know Fraser too (tu) Its not actually me whos good friends with Peter Leven its my dad I'm only a young guy ;)

I did indeed!

Theres a few people from Renfrew High on here including me, do you still go a take it?

Know a good few personally just from having played against them for years growing up at boys club and pro youth.

Friends with Robert Snodgrass(Supports Celtic). Ross Forbes(Supports Rangers), James McCarthur(Supports Rangers) and a few lower league players.