Except from ''them'' what other SPL teams to you hate!?

ScottBogle

Timmy first, foremost and always.

For the rest of them, I'm not really bothered. I tend to have some sympathy for teams with Bears in charge, and the opposite for any sides with Tims in charge.

So as we stand currently, I have no problem with St Mirren, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, and cant stand Aberdeen and Falkirk. Motherwell, Hearts, Hamilton, and Dundee Utd are fairly neutral with me just now. That leaves Hibs, who as Tims I am inclined to dislike, but I admit to having admiration for Yogi, so an fairly neutral just now.

Didn't mind Aberdeen with the two Jimmy's in charge, but disliked Motherwell last season under McGhee, so it changes as the clubs change.

The one thing I can depend upon is that they all are envious of us, always have been, and always will be, and that we are the team they all aspire to be, deep down.

These ones

2 Celtic 32 26 63

3 Dundee Utd 32 12 58

4 Hibernian 32 7 50

5 Motherwell 32 2 48

6 Hearts 32 -8 41

7 St Johnstone 32 -6 38

8 Aberdeen 32 -13 34

9 Hamilton 32 -17 33

10 Kilmarnock 32 -17 29

11 St Mirren 32 -12 28

12 Falkirk

what's with the numbers ?

I would say at a guess that QuestionMarc has inserted each teams

Played----Goal difference----Points of where they are coming in the league table.

These ones

2 Celtic 32 26 63

3 Dundee Utd 32 12 58

4 Hibernian 32 7 50

5 Motherwell 32 2 48

6 Hearts 32 -8 41

7 St Johnstone 32 -6 38

8 Aberdeen 32 -13 34

9 Hamilton 32 -17 33

10 Kilmarnock 32 -17 29

11 St Mirren 32 -12 28

12 Falkirk

what's with the numbers ?

I would say at a guess that QuestionMarc has inserted each teams

Played----Goal difference----Points of where they are coming in the league table.

I Cba'd typing them all out so just copied and pasted a league table minus the Glorious to show who i dislike

I'm indifferent to all other clubs, with the notable exception of ICT, the very mention of whom can set me off on an indignant rant lasting as long as anyone can be arsed listening to......or sometimes just a good old fight. (tu)

Hibs with a vengance something to do with being on the east coast

Feckin hate Hearts fans. They are as bad as C*ltic for moaning about the referee's decisions going against them. Never found the Hivees I know to be as bad for this and as such, I dont mind them.

As for that wee team from the north east who had a glorious 4 year spell in the early eighties, they are beyond contempt.