Sportscene Footage Of The Year!

Watched it all last night, fuckin' hilarious. Whilst Lennon's honesty to some might seem admirable, any manager worth his salt will try to shield his players from the media glare to some extent and deal with them in his own manner. Total naivety on his part.

There's only so much you can deflect though Bricky.

I hate the guy, as 99% of us do, but Lennon was 100% spot on yesterday. I wouldn't want my manager defending that shite either.

haha that was brilliant, loved the "one that flew over the cuckoos nest" and the ones that came up from England, think if the team had came out at that point they would be over to them throwing a few punches :)

Fuckin typical - every single one of them wading in to criticise their team - and not one of them has the dignity to show any respect or praise for the "wee" team that played them aff the park.

Time they had some lessons in respect from "Oor Wattie" me thinks.

FFS If a team like Ross County had done that tae the Rangers, the first thing a would be thinking is how well they had done against us and the very best o fuckin luck tae them in the final.

Nae manners, nae pride, nae dignity = scum.

What about the big paedo?

20605390.jpg

And for me these two were the stars of the show, absolutely rabid. If that was yer missus you'd want to drown her.

47034588.jpg

Kind of reminded me of Jamesie and Ella Cotter.

rab_c_nesbitt_jamesie.jpgrab_c_nesbitt_ella.jpg

Ha hA FUKIN BRILLIANT. Jamsie and Ella have moved doon south.

I cant understand how most of them are smiling like fuk, cause there gonnae be on the tele. After a result like that I wouldnt be stopping to get interveiwed I would be head doon and straight fukin home to gas maself.

And for me these two were the stars of the show, absolutely rabid. If that was yer missus you'd want to drown her.

47034588.jpg

Watched this last night was comedy gold.

As soon as i seen these 2 i was thinking she looks like Shirley fae eastenders and he looks like the wee guy fae river city no got a clue whit his name is mind.

Just been informed by the better half his name is lenny :rolleyes:

shirl.jpglenny.jpg