Broadfoot is off

thebooler

Don't know if anyone else has heard, or posted this, but Broadfoot has only to put the minor finishing touches to a move to Middlesbrough.

I got this from a very good source and before anybody asks, I won't be revealing my source!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good.

Was never good enough to play for Rangers.

I was offended that a player of his calibre refused a contract offer from us, he should be thanking whatever god he prays to that he ended up at a club like Rangers.

Good.

Was never good enough to play for Rangers.

I was offended that a player of his calibre refused a contract offer from us, he should be thanking whatever god he prays to that he ended up at a club like Rangers.

This.

Hope he does well at his new club, but he was not Rangers material.

Every side has at least one in Scotland, but he's the player that I look at and think 'I really could have made it if I'd stuck in'.

I was once enjoying a few drinks with the gaffer's son and, in my ridiculsouly drunken state, asked him if he believed that Broadfoot was the worst player to have ever played in a major European final.

Not quite I understand your point Kev?

a) What has the gaffer's son have to do with anything?

b) KB wasn't our worst player

c) Darche should have scored

d) BAZ should have scored

KB was not the worst player to ever play in a European final. Why post this shite hours before we win title #53? ffs. This stuff just pisses me off.