Ibrox

hutchy14

Was superb, anyone who

lives in glasgow who wasn't there, do you mind if I ask why not?

Last time we won the league at Hibs, i went. We waited hours, the team came back, some fannys ran onto the pitch and the team went straight back in.

That's why i didn't go.

Was superb, anyone who

The last time, people spoiled it by running on and so I left it today.

:D

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Wish i had got my backside through now.

Nae dough 2 in a row .... funny as fook..

There must be a fantastic team spirit within Ibrox.

Well done to the team, to the fans and well done everyone getting simply the best into the top 10...

It was so much more organised today

Police and stewards were holding the gates shut so the only way to get on the pitch was jumping the board

2 guys got on the pitch and got dealt with in 2 minutes

One guy never even got his second foot on the pitch before he was speared by a steward and then cuffed.

Was superb, anyone who

There was almost no one on the pitch today smile.gif A few people tried but after last year the stewards and police knew what to expect and stopped it before a lot of people started doing itsmile.gif Was better thanks to this as when idiots run on the pitch it just ruins it with the stewards and police chasing people all over the pitch 00000041.gif

Was superb, anyone who

only 2 ran on today, one didnt even get on the pitch, he was handcuffed before making it over the advertisement. and one just ran to the players.

Was superb, anyone who

only 2 ran on today, one didnt even get on the pitch, he was handcuffed before making it over the advertisement. and one just ran to the players.

Did you see the one who tried to jump over the advertisement boards and hadn't even got over it and was floored ?laugh.giflaugh.gif

Was superb, anyone who

Was superb, anyone who

There was almost no one on the pitch today smile.gif A few people tried but after last year the stewards and police knew what to expect and stopped it before a lot of people started doing itsmile.gif Was better thanks to this as when idiots run on the pitch it just ruins it with the stewards and police chasing people all over the pitch 00000041.gif

Great news!

(tu)

Was superb, anyone who

Did you see the one who tried to jump over the advertisement boards and hadn't even got over it and was floored ?laugh.giflaugh.gif

thats the one i was talking about mate, soon as he tried to jump over he dragged on to the side of the pitch and decked and handcuffed hahaha.

Was superb, anyone who

thats the one i was talking about mate, soon as he tried to jump over he dragged on to the side of the pitch and decked and handcuffed hahaha.

Deserves it though. It just ruins it for everyone else when idiots run on the pitch and the players end up just going back inside early 00000041.gif