Barcelona vs Inter

Jose is in cracking form with the banter :lol:

he needed body guards coz of the Barca fans hurling abuse that was getting on the physical side too

''It is one thing to follow a dream and another to follow an obsession,' he said. 'For Inter Milan it is about trying to win for the first time in 45 years. That is the dream of the Inter players. 'But for Barcelona it is not a dream. It is an obsession in a negative way. And the difference is that a dream is more pure than an obsession. A dream is about pride. For them, they reach the dream by winning in Rome and in Paris. But this is not a dream. It is an obsession with Real Madrid and the Santiago Bernabeu. It's anti-Madridismo.

'I was here in 1997 and I lived a Cup final at the Bernabeu between Real Betis and Barca. It seemed like we had won the World Cup. To have a Catalan flag in the Bernabeu.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1269325/Pure-mischief-Mourinho-Jose-fans-flames-dig-Barcelonas-obsession.html#ixzz0mPO1Dmur

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona 2-1 Inter, with Inter going through.

Said as soon as the tie was done, that I fancied Inter to go through. They are very good defensively and with the likes of Sneijder, Eto'o, Milto, Balotelli etc. they also have enough going forward to nick one.

Never count out Barcelona or Messi, who I expect to be much better and effective than he was in the first leg.

Said as soon as the tie was done, that I fancied Inter to go through. They are very good defensively and with the likes of Sneijder, Eto'o, Milto, Balotelli etc. they also have enough going forward to nick one.

Never count out Barcelona or Messi, who I expect to be much better and effective than he was in the first leg.

Wesley is out mate.

Wesley is out mate.

I read somewhere he was set to start tonight.

I really hope Inter get to the final, it would just be great for football.

Yes Barcelona are great to watch and with Messi they have the current best player in the world, but we need a change and a Inter Vs Bayern final would just give the rest of us a we bit of hope.

I really hope Inter get to the final, it would just be great for football.

Yes Barcelona are great to watch and with Messi they have the current best player in the world, but we need a change and a Inter Vs Bayern final would just give the rest of us a we bit of hope.

Couldn't agree more, I will be cheering on Inter tonight, however if Barca and Messi produce a sparkling performance like we know they can, I for one won't be complaining.

Wesley is out mate.

I read somewhere he was set to start tonight.

Sneijder starts.

Inter have the same starting eleven.

Barcelona v Inter Milan line-ups:

Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Pique, Milito, Keita, Xavi, Toure Yaya, Busquets, Pedro, Ibrahimovic, Messi.

Subs: Pinto, Marquez, Bojan, Henry, Maxwell, Thiago, Jeffren.

Inter Milan: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Motta, Eto'o, Sneijder, Pandev, Milito.

Subs: Toldo, Cordoba, Muntari, Mariga, Materazzi, Chivu, Balotelli.

Referee: Frank De Bleeckere (Belgium)