1. 1. Would you like and OF friendly

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes-but not in Boston

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was all about marketing the old firm state side then California, New York etc would have been ideal, but Boston purely suits Celtic... Anywhere but Boston, its a good idea.

This. Although I still don't like the idea of the derby being out with Scotland but I'm not opposed to spreading our fan base and America seems the obvious choice as we have two of their internationals.

NO WAY but as usual money will dictate money's fucking ruining football, gone are the days when you looked forward to a game on a saturday, games against THE ENEMY two or three games into the season, the new year game against THE ENEMY, now were talking about friendlies against them in America doh the fans are getting taken for a ride, end of rant. PS what was the question again. :uk:

Was for it but after reading that disgusting article in the Boston, papist weekly, Globe I am dead against it.

Bring it down to Sydney to ANZ stadium holds 80,000 and we would fill it plus some. Plus there are as many bears here as there are scum and football is a lot more poular here than it is in the USA. :21::21:

How the fuck can we have a friendly against Celtic? Talk about oxymorons.

So no, I don't think we should be playing our bitter rivals in anything but a competitive league/cup match. But I'm all for playing some MLS teams and giving our American cousins a chance to watch The Gers in the flesh

Nope,

Old firm & friendly should never be used in the same sentence. Especially is a city such as Boston, with it's history.

Oh how they must have laughed at filling their buckets 'for the cause back home' after 9/11. Which basically spelt the end of the ira and noraid's funding...Terrorism didnt seem so appealing after that to the fuckers.

Nope,

Old firm & friendly should never be used in the same sentence. Especially is a city such as Boston, with it's history.

Oh how they must have laughed at filling their buckets 'for the cause back home' after 9/11. Which basically spelt the end of the ira and noraid's funding...Terrorism didnt seem so appealing after that to the fuckers.

I'm not sure how to take this.

Nope,

You are as fucking thick as i had you down for then.

Nope,

I just wouldn't have used 9/11 to back up my argument.

As for the personal insult's over the internet, i'll pass.

Nope,

I just wouldn't have used 9/11 to back up my argument.

As for the personal insult's over the internet, i'll pass.

1st time for everything i suppose.