No pope of rome today

Ibroxblue has a point. Why stoop to their level ?

Much as I hate to say it, they have been a bit smarter than us with this stuff. They have knocked it on the head when anyone is watching and pointed at us, highlighting us doing it.

Unless we wise up, we are just handing them ammunition to fire back at us.

We should keep within the rules and get it up them in smarter ways, instead off shooting ourselves in the foot. THEN we can point at them.

Like it or not there were too many songs/add-ons yesterday that are liable to get the club in trouble and besmirch our reputation even further. The fans had cut out certain things such as FTP and now they're coming back in. Will it take another load of hassle for the club (and we've certainly got enough already) for them to tone it down again?

The pope wasn't at the game so he won't be offended

seriously if we can't sing our songs in our own country voicing our opinion something is seriously wrong feck politically correct

words are far less harmful than child abuse and bombs

Much as I hate to say it, they have been a bit smarter than us with this stuff. They have knocked it on the head when anyone is watching and pointed at us, highlighting us doing it.

We should keep within the rules and get it up them in smarter ways, instead off shooting ourselves in the foot. THEN we can point at them.

'Knocked it on the head when anyone is watching', are you fucking joking ? :lol:

Like it or not there were too many songs/add-ons yesterday that are liable to get the club in trouble and besmirch our reputation even further. The fans had cut out certain things such as FTP and now they're coming back in. Will it take another load of hassle for the club (and we've certainly got enough already) for them to tone it down again?

ach away u shut up and crawl back under your rock.

'Knocked it on the head when anyone is watching', are you fucking joking ? :lol:

they have knocked fuck all on the head.....what a daft thing to say by our new member..... :sherlock:

If it does get us into bother then I hope the cunts singing it accept some responsibility

i dont know any rangers fans who are cunts

Theres an auld `pedo protector' cunt coming to this country in September.

Though I don't think he's a Rangers fan.

No they haven't. They haven't stopped, not once.