No pope of rome today

The atmosphere was absolutely fantastic today.

I really enjoyed it apart from the stink bombs in the Fair Play Lower :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Also, did anyone see the guy in Fair Play Upper dressed as the Queen? :lol: He just stood at the top of the stairs as well all sang GSTQ :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

I really enjoyed it apart from the stink bombs in the Fair Play Lower :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Also, did anyone see the guy in Fair Play Upper dressed as the Queen? :lol: He just stood at the top of the stairs as well all sang GSTQ :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

Theres a thread on it. Dunoon Loyal.

Theres a thread on it. Dunoon Loyal.

Aye just seen it mate, those guys were class (tu)

I was in the Fair Play Upper and could smell that :anguish: were they really stinkbombs, nobody owned up to it being their own brand, was fucking stinking :anguish:

I was in the Fair Play Upper and could smell that :anguish: were they really stinkbombs, nobody owned up to it being their own brand, was fucking stinking :anguish:

Aye they were stink bombs, I could see the broken glass a few seats along from me, it was fuckin' rotten!

Aye they were stink bombs, I could see the broken glass a few seats along from me, it was fuckin' rotten!

Fs must of put off about 5, howling man..the auld'yin behind was blaming me.

Fs must of put off about 5, howling man..the auld'yin behind was blaming me.

:lol:

Like it or not there were too many songs/add-ons yesterday that are liable to get the club in trouble and besmirch our reputation even further. The fans had cut out certain things such as FTP and now they're coming back in. Will it take another load of hassle for the club (and we've certainly got enough already) for them to tone it down again?

Like it or not there were too many songs/add-ons yesterday that are liable to get the club in trouble and besmirch our reputation even further. The fans had cut out certain things such as FTP and now they're coming back in. Will it take another load of hassle for the club (and we've certainly got enough already) for them to tone it down again?

Surely someone would have made a comment in the media about this months ago ?

Or... could it be they don't care anymore ? ;)