Celtics champions league qualification

do they drop into the Europa League if they lose against Zenit,Braga, Kiev, Ajax or Basel?

No, they do however if they drop out in the 4th qualifying round against the English team/Spanish team etc.

do they drop into the Europa League if they lose against Zenit,Braga, Kiev, Ajax or Basel?

No, they do however if they drop out in the 4th qualifying round against the English team/Spanish team etc.

They drop into the 4th qualifying round of the uefa if they get beaten in the first game and straight into the group stages of the uefa if they get beaten in the next

Right now, the other teams they could play in the second round are;

Spurs

Seville

Sampdoria

Auxerre

Werder Bremen

A couple of games still to go in some leagues, but that's how it stand just now.

:D

Zenit would be fun to watch :D

But ajax would be fun too, in all honesty i would like to see them get past the 3rd stage, and then watch them get humped by a bigger team.

If you guys think Basel are the best bet for them your nuts. They have a cracking forward line, score goals for fun and are sound at the back. They are also pretty impressive at home and are a team over 2 legs (imo) will beat Them.

They are a fast counter attacking team and although streller and frei are the 2 big names they have a couple of other dangerous players. I agree they may be weak compared to the other teams in that wee section but fuck me they aint half bad. Also the Swiss leauge is still in full swing iirc

see tbh you probably need the bheggers to at least get the europa league otherwise were fucked for cl football for a couple of years. I certainly wont be cheering them on, but id rather they reached the europa league.

Fuck the cl, we need all the money!

If you guys think Basel are the best bet for them your nuts. They have a cracking forward line, score goals for fun and are sound at the back. They are also pretty impressive at home and are a team over 2 legs (imo) will beat Them.

They are a fast counter attacking team and although streller and frei are the 2 big names they have a couple of other dangerous players. I agree they may be weak compared to the other teams in that wee section but fuck me they aint half bad. Also the Swiss leauge is still in full swing iirc

Nobody said Basel are a bad team.

Who there would you rate below Basel?

Nobody said Basel are a bad team.

Who there would you rate below Basel?

Tbh having watched all of Zenits games this year so far on ladbrokes live, they dont seem as impressive as the UC winning team. Braga are more stodgy this year as the last couple they were a gung ho side. They have tightend up and become a more impressive all round team. Kiev dont travel well so could be knocked out depending on the draw. Wether away first or not

Right now, the other teams they could play in the second round are;

Spurs

Seville

Sampdoria

Auxerre

Werder Bremen

A couple of games still to go in some leagues, but that's how it stand just now.

:D

From Serie A it will either be Sampdoria or Palermo. Both of those teams would destroy celtc.